Thread: lunch at the pub 2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

lunch at the pub 2

Thought id give the pub another shot wasnt particularly hungry but was nearby so i thought id check out the menu ,well to my suprise there was sushi back on the menu , how long have u had that back i asked the lady taking my money and order , oh abouta twoa week now the friendly lady said ,u wanta try ,certainly i said i had it here before xmas just before it went of the menu for a while ,it was delicious . A short wait and Ahhh! My sushi is here looks every bit as good as before but the proof is in the tasting , a little prod to check the texture a little sniff to check for freshness ,a little bite then a burst of flavour almost like a fresh succulant oyster ,the wraping is as smooth and flawless as ever ,a kind and generous helping my sushi is a hit an absolute " mirror" of the first time i had it .and its so good for u too .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just make sure it's Sue She and not Sue He.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is Sue Hes first name Chop ?

gotta love sushi. particularly if the wasabi is included in the price, although happy to pay extra for wasabi if it is good quality.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    At least one forum member decided to retire having been served a sue he instead of sue she

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to the pub on the weekend for a counter meal and booked my table for 60 minutes about 3 hours before I wanted to dine, how-eva after a while the waitress told me that my table was needed for the next booking, so I only got an ordinary steak and didn't get dessert.

When I got outside and checked the time on my phone it was only 46 minutes since I had walked in the door.

Trust me....I am neva going back to that rip off place again...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry. That was my fault brisguy72. I was really really peckish for a three whorse meal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    may i ask what is a pub 2?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    First thread was entitled " lunch at the pub " a metaphorical review of a session at a popular mp. Lunch at the pub 2 was another review of a new session ,ergo number 2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No need to be embarrassed HS this guy often gets meal orders confused . My sushi meal was great in fact a good sushi is probably the the pick of the bunch from a pad kee mao or a sweet n sour pork ive had some great meals here but by far the best thing ive ever put in my mouth from this pub was the leviche a rare and delicate dish that alas is no longer on the menu

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I prefer sweet and sweet pork duo in gee string beans. Half the meat in sweet and sour dishes is old rough stringy meat. And those complementary onion rings dont go down well.