Thread: Kesi Great !!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kesi Great !!

Lady's Name: Kesi

Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point.

Date of Visit 26th January 2016.

Lady's Photos: Kesi @64 Alexander.

Hours of Business: 10am until Late. Extended Hours on Friday & Saturday evenings.

Contact. www.64alexander.com. SMS 0424666228

Rates $150:00 an hour.

Size/Shape: Size 6 or 8 Lovely Body. Nice smooth skin. Nice sized natural Breasts.
    Long silky black hair. Overall, a lovely package.

Services Provided. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, Safe Sex in a variety of positions. Great Attitude

Roster. Tuesday & Thursday.

Nationality. Chinese or Taiwanese.

English. Very good English.

Value for Money. Yes recommended.

Over the past few years I have found two or three wonderful Ladies that have become my regulars.
    They provide me with excellent service that comes with our “special connection”
    That is why I continue to see them.

The downside to this, is that I may be missing out on other Top Ladies.
    This was the case with Kesi. I had spoken to her many times in the reception area at TP64 and always found her to be friendly and cheerful.

My opportunity to spend time with her came on Australia day. This was a great way to Celebrate !!

A huge welcoming smile, sweet Kisses and warm Hugs were a great way to start the session even before I had my clothes off for a shower.

Kesi helped to dry me and she took the opportunity to become acquainted with my now erect penis.

Her bubbly personality was infectious. I knew within minutes that I wanted to spend more than an hour with her. I asked her to check if she was free for a further hour before anyone else booked her.
    Fortunately for me she was free.

We settled down to two hours of passion, laughter, food and drinks. (Energy for me).

Kesi performs all the great things that the top ladies at TP64 do. BBBJ, DFK, DATY, HJ, 69, Safe sex in many positions. (She has a good imagination).
    In addition, she was so much fun, it is good to spend time with a happy lady.

Kesi is not shy and I am sure that she was enjoying lots of pleasure too.

All the signs were there, genuine moaning, body actions, wet pussy etc.

It is always a boost for my Ego when the lady genuinely reaches a climax.

The two hours just flew by, another sign of how much I enjoyed the session.

There are not many reports about Kesi. I find this surprising. Maybe some customers want to keep her for themselves.

She is an intelligent Lady, Good English, Experienced, and knows how to please a guy. She is very clean and safe.

I can’t wait to see her again.

Is Kesi Good ? No. She is not Good, she is Great !!

As we always say YMMV.

Shop Owner
    Kesi is working today,for booking 95241278

Shop Owner
    Kesi is working today,for booking 95241278