Joanne - pocket rocket with huge natural boobies

Person's Name : Joanne

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Monday 8th February 2016

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/joanne.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Body to die for. Cute little face, small shoulders, blemish free soft skin, huge natural C cup tits, nice responsive nipples, tight butt.

Pussy: Naturally hairless pussy lips, little soft trimmed map of Tassie, beautiful butterfly pussy lips.

Roster: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I had an itch that needed scratching and Joanne was just the person to scratch it.

If you like small frame girls – and who doesn’t – Joanne is the girl for you. She has just the perfect little body. Tight, petite, huge natural knockers, terrific sex, and a really nice person.

This girl just loves sex. Gets super wet, no need for lube, and has these wonderful orgasms. She loves having a cock inside her and looking at her cute little mouth wide open going ooooh ooooh as she cums is just fantastic.

She went into her usual routine – she has been doing this for some time now – and she just pushed me onto the bed, and went into her cock worship routine. She has the tiniest hands and just knows how to gently stroke and suck with then going to a full on DT BBBJ to get my full attention. She alternated between BBBJ and cupping her little hands around my ball sac and sucking away. Having a cutie like Joanne kneeling between my legs and sucking away was just perfect.

I needed a break and flipped her up for some overhead DATY. Lovely munchable pussy and she loves this. Looking up at here huge knockers was an added bonus. Joanne really gets off on DATY and she was loving it.

On with the dom and into her in mish. Lovely tight pussy and as I am drilling into her Joanne makes all these lovely noises and it is real hard to avoid a premature ejaculation. Is she faking it? I dunno but her nips get all hard and puckered up and you can’t fake that.

On top in cowgirl for the finale and we were both done. Terrific finish for me (and Joanne!). Joanne kept up all the right moves to the very end and just kept grinding away. This girl just loves sex.

Treat her right and you will have a great time.

Shop Owner
    Joan is working today

Shop Owner
    Joan is working today , for booking 95241278

Very nice !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Shop Owner
    Joan is working today , for booking 95241278