Thread: Bucks in Macau - HELP!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bucks in Macau - HELP!!!

Hi bros.

I'm planning a bucks in Macau. I had a few questions regarding where to stay. There's about 8 of us going for about 2 days and we are setting a budget of around $5,000 Aud each.

If anyone has had experience with good accomodation recommendations that won't blow the budget, I'm open to suggestions. Most of the hotels charging for a villa or suite is upwards of $2k per night. Is there other alternatives to staying in a suite but having all the boys together?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro
    Even for a bucks I think u should get a room each. Cos u don't want to bring a girl back and fuck her in front of everyone.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Macau

Quote Originally Posted by Astoshuffle View Post
    Hi bros.

I'm planning a bucks in Macau. I had a few questions regarding where to stay. There's about 8 of us going for about 2 days and we are setting a budget of around $5,000 Aud each.

If anyone has had experience with good accomodation recommendations that won't blow the budget, I'm open to suggestions. Most of the hotels charging for a villa or suite is upwards of $2k per night. Is there other alternatives to staying in a suite but having all the boys together?
    PM me and I can give you some advise

Junior Member(有D料到)
    holy shit 5k for 2 days that is crazy. Last time went to Macau thought its pretty expensive vs. the western world.

Banned
    You can have a better time in Thailand for much less and have more girls at your disposal rather than spending $5000 for only 2 days In Macau. In addition, if you want to bring girls back to your place, it's advisable to have your own room. You can go for an apartment but I don't see one having 8 separate bedrooms. When I recently travelled overseas with my mates, we booked separate but adjoining rooms so we could be close to each other.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Coincidentally we are wanting to have a bucks party in Macau as well.
    Any suggestions on what we should besides the massage parlour or saunas.
    Or would these be the only options?