Thread: Me Me Massage Acacia Ridge

Senior Member(無間使者)

Me Me Massage Acacia Ridge

Tried this place out today. All girls working (3) were legit but I gather there an experienced lady working on Friday who might be more capable.

Everyone today was Chinese.

Very clean and tidy with fresh towels aplenty, foot massages, a bottle of water for every punter and no short changing of time.

It may get more exciting for the lads here later but it's only open two weeks and I'm fairly sure none of the MLs are open minded in ways you'd like. Aside from the boss all are restively inexperienced but a great place for solid massage with quality people and work.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After working all weekend as my name suggests I was rockhard when I started my drive to the Gold Coast. Driving through Acacia Ridge I saw that this place had an "open" sign flashing. That was enough for me.

It's a busy little shop with both a front and rear entrance.

Had a 35+ chinese mutton dressed up as lamb. paid for a 30 minutes massage, got more of a sports rub down before the money shake down. Didn't really like the attitude or the pressure. Was obvious that the ten minute massage was all I was going to be getting. She was in and out to answer the door anyway. So just got dressed and left. Total crap service, YMMV

RH

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhard2020 View Post
    After working all weekend as my name suggests I was rockhard when I started my drive to the Gold Coast. Driving through Acacia Ridge I saw that this place had an "open" sign flashing. That was enough for me.

It's a busy little shop with both a front and rear entrance.

Had a 35+ chinese mutton dressed up as lamb. paid for a 30 minutes massage, got more of a sports rub down before the money shake down. Didn't really like the attitude or the pressure. As obvious that the ten minute massage was all I was going to be getting. She was in and out to answer the door anyway. So just got dressed and left. Total crap service, YMMV

RH
    Golden up the rd a little is much better. Sunny is the best for options.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Golden up the rd a little is much better. Sunny is the best for options.
    Back from Banging in Thigh Land? Feel free to share :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I drive past this place heaps to and from work, the location is just way to public for me to try... where's Golden? are we talking about up B Road?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Use to be a shit hole over weight middle aged women think sister shop to momo doubt things have changed since my last visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been Twice. Wouldn’t return. Waste of time.