Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wechat punters, are you guys fucking stupid and just plain inconsiderate.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wechat punters, are you guys fucking stupid and just plain inconsiderate.

Having dinner with a ex massage gal who now own a massage shop in city. Business was alright but she is full of thurstration. The simple version of the conversation is, if she is doing it all over again. she will not open a shop in city.

Two things piss her off the most:

Inconsiderate customers:

Those who book a session a don't turn up. She said such customers are double or even three times as much as those in small suburbs. Like good massage shop owner. She would try to keep a girl for the booking but too often in CBD. Booking just don't turn up. The girls are not happy because they lose a turn waiting for the booking and lose out on the walk in customers. she said she never saw this in suburbs. 95% bookings all turn up. Most of the other 5% will call you and say they can't come. She said it is so bad in city that she now confirm 15mins before the booking and if customer don't reply. She will just take the risk of double booking. Its funny that she said in those situation, almost 50% worked, ie the person originally booked does not turn up.

Wechat Morons:

Those who find resources to play from wechat knows this, you either use people nearby function or you find the services provider's wechat from sites like aus99. Either way those who use wechat to play should know the drill. She show me her shop's wechat. Almost 100% of you ask question like: "Is there full services?" "Can the girl do blow job?" "Do you have body slide?" "is there happy ending?"....... The list goes on. She can understand when people call and ask things like that but from wechat???? ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING STUPID!!! Or you got nothing better to do and waste other people's time. If you play on wechat you should know better that no massage shops will answer those questions. especially if you are a new customer that just added.

Guys, massage shop owners and massage gals are people too. How would you feel if some stupid ass hole waste your time like this? Its quite easy and simple, if you are not sure about a girl or services, go and have a look and talk to the girl before you pay the money. No one will put a gun on your head and force you into a room.

I write this cos I feel for her and I am sure she is not alone. I am sure morons will continue to be morons. just want to let her and other good shop owners out there know that not all customer is like that....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Waow, it's nice to hear from the other side of perspective.. I'm glad you brought it up bro.. I don't know who the poor mamasan is, but I can feel for her as well... I'm a close friend of Summer and occasionally I will just visit her and chat with her without booking a session.. During that span of time, I could hear the phone rings a number of times, and all the questions are similar : Who's working, what time you're closed, how much is it for one hour, do you do extras, bla bla bla.. Very simple questions, but if you get that kind of questions every 5 minutes I can assure you it will drive you crazy.. And that's what happens to Summer. Sometimes I can see she is very tense and grumpy.. This job may look easy, but it's nowhere near that...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    Waow, it's nice to hear from the other side of perspective.. I'm glad you brought it up bro.. I don't know who the poor mamasan is, but I can feel for her as well... I'm a close friend of Summer and occasionally I will just visit her and chat with her without booking a session.. During that span of time, I could hear the phone rings a number of times, and all the questions are similar : Who's working, what time you're closed, how much is it for one hour, do you do extras, bla bla bla.. Very simple questions, but if you get that kind of questions every 5 minutes I can assure you it will drive you crazy.. And that's what happens to Summer. Sometimes I can see she is very tense and grumpy.. This job may look easy, but it's nowhere near that...
    You mean summer from Summerville? Ha ha grumpy is her nature. I think that's why she don't operate wechat cos she will just tell those morons to fuck off. I have seen her say that to customer's face when she was a ML......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see where you are coming from. Booking and not showing up and really bad behaviour.
    That said, running a massage parlour is a service trade. Customer service, including good communication, is key to happy customers.

Could you imagine if any other service provider, like a telco, had the same attitude like your Mamasan friend? Like a call centre rep from Telstra going : "Fuuuuck! How many times do I need to tell you? YES, we do sell SIM cards and YES we do have data plans! For christ sake!". Such behaviour simply drives customers to the competition. Same logic applies to massage shops.

When you provide a service you must anticipate answering the same dumb question all of the time day after day. it is a part of your job.
    That said, nobody should be inconsiderate and pull a no show or be rude.

But I think you friend is a little too "touchy feely" and need to wake up and smell the coffee. Competition is fierce for massage in the CBD. Snooze and you loose.
    But glad to hear some intel from a shop owner and thank you for posting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneycheapass View Post
    Having dinner with a ex massage gal who now own a massage shop in city. Business was alright but she is full of thurstration. The simple version of the conversation is, if she is doing it all over again. she will not open a shop in city.

Inconsiderate customers:

Those who book a session a don't turn up. She said such customers are double or even three times as much as those in small suburbs. Like good massage shop owner. She would try to keep a girl for the booking but too often in CBD. Booking just don't turn up. The girls are not happy because they lose a turn waiting for the booking and lose out on the walk in customers. she said she never saw this in suburbs. 95% bookings all turn up. Most of the other 5% will call you and say they can't come. She said it is so bad in city that she now confirm 15mins before the booking and if customer don't reply. She will just take the risk of double booking. Its funny that she said in those situation, almost 50% worked, ie the person originally booked does not turn up.

Wechat Morons:

Those who find resources to play from wechat knows this, you either use people nearby function or you find the services provider's wechat from sites like aus99. Either way those who use wechat to play should know the drill. She show me her shop's wechat. Almost 100% of you ask question like: "Is there full services?" "Can the girl do blow job?" "Do you have body slide?" "is there happy ending?"....... The list goes on. She can understand when people call and ask things like that but from wechat???? ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING STUPID!!! Or you got nothing better to do and waste other people's time. If you play on wechat you should know better that no massage shops will answer those questions. especially if you are a new customer that just added.

Guys, massage shop owners and massage gals are people too. How would you feel if some stupid ass hole waste your time like this? Its quite easy and simple, if you are not sure about a girl or services, go and have a look and talk to the girl before you pay the money. No one will put a gun on your head and force you into a room.

I write this cos I feel for her and I am sure she is not alone. I am sure morons will continue to be morons. just want to let her and other good shop owners out there know that not all customer is like that....
    Now that you've had your rant, you can go back to your 'friend' and tell her that if she is not happy just don't open a shop, it's that simple. She is operating in the sex industry, what does she really expect from customers?

No one is putting a gun to her head and forcing her to open a shop.

Not showing up to booking is poor form, i always cancel if i know i cant make it.
    But if im the shop owner, i wont accept first time customer booking, too much hazzle. Repear custoner is ok and you will know if they are reliable or not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post
    Now that you've had your rant, you can go back to your 'friend' and tell her that if she is not happy just don't open a shop, it's that simple. She is operating in the sex industry, what does she really expect from customers?

No one is putting a gun to her head and forcing her to open a shop.
    Well ... I totally disagree with you
    I don't see how the core issue has anything to do with whether it is a massage/ brothel business or not !!
    But maybe your attitude is reflected in lots of punters if this is the outcome she is experiencing.

When I book an appointment at a shop I expect it to be honoured / and if I'm going to be late or can't make it I let them know

Doctors: Hairdresser: Tax Agent: Car service: massage .....

All the same ... it's called common good manners
    And reflects what you value and how you view the world I would think ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterBoy View Post
    I see where you are coming from. Booking and not showing up and really bad behaviour.
    That said, running a massage parlour is a service trade. Customer service, including good communication, is key to happy customers.

Could you imagine if any other service provider, like a telco, had the same attitude like your Mamasan friend? Like a call centre rep from Telstra going : "Fuuuuck! How many times do I need to tell you? YES, we do sell SIM cards and YES we do have data plans! For christ sake!". Such behaviour simply drives customers to the competition. Same logic applies to massage shops.

When you provide a service you must anticipate answering the same dumb question all of the time day after day. it is a part of your job.
    That said, nobody should be inconsiderate and pull a no show or be rude.

But I think you friend is a little too "touchy feely" and need to wake up and smell the coffee. Competition is fierce for massage in the CBD. Snooze and you loose.
    But glad to hear some intel from a shop owner and thank you for posting.
    I think you are referring to the wrong situation. Think of it this way. You don't go to MacDonald's and ask if they server Chinese food right. Or using your sample, you don't go to Telstra and ask them to price match Amaysim right. Its call common sense.

The wechat situation OP mentioned is base on you are a player using wechat. You should know the answer to all these questions that you are asking. Then why are you still asking. I've told 501 to try to get more customer using wechat and it is this exactly reason they refuse to do it. Too many wechat morons as OP put it.

The no show has long been a problem for CBD massage shops. Its obvious OP's friend has little experience operation in the CBD area. You see many brothers complain about shops stuff up bookings in the forums. Well that is the exactly reason why. CBD punters only have themselves to blame for. Really how hard is it to make a call or write a massage to cancel.

Inconsiderate customers:

Wechat Morons:

Haha ! I don't know what you want to achieve here by posting this thread, pretty much nothing I'd say, except for venting some air !

The reason I say that is because the problem is not related to Syd99, nor Syd99 members !

The statistics I got from a few operators ( especially businesses that operate on bookings only ), here are their findings :

Syd99 : 60% of their total businesses come from Syd99. And from SMS enquiries, 90% of those ask only a few questions and end up with a booking. The cancellation rate of these is negligible. So Syd99 is a reliable source of business because customers have read reviews !

Regulars : 30% of their total businesses come from regulars ( that depends on the company whether they have lots of regulars ). Again, cancellation rate is negligible, regulars don't usually play-up !

Wechat : wechat enquiries might take up 40% of all enquiries. But the success rate is about 10% of their total volume of businesses. The reason is, Wechat enquiries are mainly made by students who have no money to punt, they just want some telephone sex or SMS sex for free ! They will ask a lot of questions, but no bookings, if forced, then they'll make a booking and not turn up. So Wechat is not a reliable source of bookings.

An experienced operator should be able to detect the real customers and the frauds, and it's part of their job and skills in conducting a business.

The funny thing is, even on Syd99, there are still people complaining about shops' No Private Numbers policy in making a booking, the shops do have some rights and take measures to eliminates some frauds to an extent !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha ! I don't know what you want to achieve here by posting this thread, pretty much nothing I'd say, except for venting some air !

The reason I say that is because the problem is not related to Syd99, nor Syd99 members !

The statistics I got from a few operators ( especially businesses that operate on bookings only ), here are their findings :

Syd99 : 60% of their total businesses come from Syd99. And from SMS enquiries, 90% of those ask only a few questions and end up with a booking. The cancellation rate of these is negligible. So Syd99 is a reliable source of business because customers have read reviews !

Regulars : 30% of their total businesses come from regulars ( that depends on the company whether they have lots of regulars ). Again, cancellation rate is negligible, regulars don't usually play-up !

Wechat : wechat enquiries might take up 40% of all enquiries. But the success rate is about 10% of their total volume of businesses. The reason is, Wechat enquiries are mainly made by students who have no money to punt, they just want some telephone sex or SMS sex for free ! They will ask a lot of questions, but no bookings, if forced, then they'll make a booking and not turn up. So Wechat is not a reliable source of bookings.

An experienced operator should be able to detect the real customers and the frauds, and it's part of their job and skills in conducting a business.

The funny thing is, even on Syd99, there are still people complaining about shops' No Private Numbers policy in making a booking, the shops do have some rights and take measures to eliminates some frauds to an extent !
    Seems we are always on a different boat........

One restriction of massage shops on AUS99 is there is very little that can be written and help promotion because it is a open forum. So that number apply on massage shops will be very different.

Wechat is much more effective than you think. At lease from operator that I know. one is a licensed shop and all their wechat customer are the ones that pay for the expensive services. Walk ins are usually doing the cheap stuff. As for booking business, one simply refuse to advertise here. They use Chinese forums and wechat and they are one of the few I/O that still has quality young girls although they are bloody expensive. In the owner's words they think aus99 customer are capped at a price level and not their target market.......you know exactly who I am talking about right....

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post

One restriction of massage shops on AUS99 is there is very little that can be written and help promotion because it is a open forum. So that number apply on massage shops will be very different.

Wechat is much more effective than you think. At lease from operator that I know. one is a licensed shop and all their wechat customer are the ones that pay for the expensive services. Walk ins are usually doing the cheap stuff. As for booking business, one simply refuse to advertise here. They use Chinese forums and wechat and they are one of the few I/O that still has quality young girls although they are bloody expensive. In the owner's words they think aus99 customer are capped at a price level and not their target market.......you know exactly who I am talking about right....
    To start with, I don't think, that's the statistics I got from some Incall/Outcall operators that Wechat is at the lower end of effectiveness.

Yes, for higher end type of incall/outcall businesses, they use Chinese forums, because there are more punters willing to spend big than Syd99, and only if the business target client base is Chinese ! But Wechat is only an add-on sales for them, no one will regret getting a few more bookings for free advertising ! But Syd99 is a lot more powerful for the majority of businesses, especially for shops with an address ! Including Paddington 244, right ?

Bro can you pm me the shop? I have been looking for quality young girls and don't mind the price for it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You guys are talking very different situations.

Incall/outcall or brothel can reply whatever they want. Massage shops is very different story. You can't say you do happy ending, body to body and certainly not FS. So when you get people that knows all these restrains and still keep asking you extra services detail and pricing, it is very annoying for massage shop owners......not just my friend.

Wechat is much more effective than you think. At lease from operator that I know. one is a licensed shop and all their wechat customer are the ones that pay for the expensive services. Walk ins are usually doing the cheap stuff.....

Quote Originally Posted by cygnushyoga123 View Post
    You are quite wrong there. I had work in a few massage and FS shops. The locals, doesn't matter what ethnic group; are not the big spender. Half of this group always bargain for discount. The current pot of gold is the surge of Chinese customer channel through wechat. 70% of big spender at where I currently work come form wechat.

WeChat must be working well for both of you then !
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

You guys are talking very different situations.

Incall/outcall or brothel can reply whatever they want. Massage shops is very different story. You can't say you do happy ending, body to body and certainly not FS. So when you get people that knows all these restrains and still keep asking you extra services detail and pricing, it is very annoying for massage shop owners......not just my friend.

If the massage shop has a full brothel license then there will be no issues !!

Just ask 227 Central, 244 Paddington and 48 Kellett !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    WeChat must be working well for both of you then !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dufour View Post
    Well ... I totally disagree with you
    I don't see how the core issue has anything to do with whether it is a massage/ brothel business or not !!
    But maybe your attitude is reflected in lots of punters if this is the outcome she is experiencing.

When I book an appointment at a shop I expect it to be honoured / and if I'm going to be late or can't make it I let them know

Doctors: Hairdresser: Tax Agent: Car service: massage .....

All the same ... it's called common good manners
    And reflects what you value and how you view the world I would think ...
    Not all the same at all.

Do you ever ask your wife/brother/assistant to make a booking for you at the RNT shop, same as you might do when you want to see your accountant? Do you fill out a patient profile when you visit RNT shop for the first time, the same as you would when you see a doctor?

Sex industry, especially RNT shops are mostly unlicensed, unregulated, and hence they attract a lot of customers who are let's say not of the best quality, Syd99 members excluded.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fair enough if its a legit shop getting annoyed about people asking for extra's . But if she opens a rnt what does she expect.

Break out the violin...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't know about other people, this is my personal experience.
    When the message shop on the corner of Burwood Rd and Parramatta Rd first opened, I found them on WeChat.
    Because they are a new shop, the natural question I'd ask is "do you provide part 2 service".
    I never got any reply from them, which is fine by me. But I don't think it's a stupid thing to ask.
    I don't think the shop owners should be pissed off by the questions. How would I know what type of shop they operate?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast