Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommendations for remedial massage with optional part 2

Senior Member(無間使者)

Recommendations for remedial massage with optional part 2

I have some back issues and go to remedial massage therapy once a week. Before getting on the table I ask if it is okay to remove my underwear because I find it more relaxing. Often they just reply: "Up to you". So I go full commando and gets covered by a sheet. Even though the shops are 100% legit remedial shops, the massages often turn out wildly erotic. We are talking about the curtain separated kind of shops that would never be featured on aus99. More than often, the female massage therapist would give me a well oiled butt massage not leaving any area untouched. When I flip over, well knowing that I'm fully erect under the thin sheet, she would keep working on my inner thighs. Even going as far as asking if I want to extend the booking. When I opt in, she would keep focusing on my groin area, inner thighs and give me a belly massage right down to my shaft - well knowing she's got a raging boner in her face!

A single time this happened, I asked the therapist for "something extra", but she just smiled and "Sorry, we don't do".
    What is her aim? Is she just hoping for repeat business or a tip? This has happened to me many times across different shops and it is frustrating but also lovely.

I also go to happy ending massage parlours to get a sexual relief. But often the massages are pretty average and it turns sexual far too quickly which bores me. What turns me on is the erotic build up. What I hate the most is when you've paid the room fee up front, the girls walks in and straight up asks "You want hand job?". Just ruins it everything! And since I've already paid I have no option but to accept.

So I'm looking for a combo of above two scenarios. Can you recommend a place in Sydney?

Perhaps private massage (aka not in a shop) is the way to go?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, Camellia Thai massage 651 George St Haymarket.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    I'm actually standing in front of the shop right now. It says "Amellia Thai Massage" on the shop front. Will give it a go and report back.

Thanks.

There is two ways to deal with this:

1. Still go to a legit shop and hoping that someone, somewhere will be willing to take that all important tip for your happy ending !! and then because she only does it once in a blue moon, it's very forgettable, so the frustrations build and the search continues !!

2. Go to a RnT shop where part 2 is guaranteed but look for a massage master where the part 1 is as good as any legit shop !!

I know which option I'll take..................lol

And good luck with that 651 shop, it used to be a legit Chinese Foot massage shop, I was a weekly client there when I used to work in the city. Never been since it became a Thai shop, don't think you will have much luck there, I could be wrong.

Cheers

ps. if you really need a strong massage plus part 2, you can try these ladies:

1. Lola at 151 Burwood Road
    2. Candy at VIP Pyrmont
    3. Jessie at QVB or 316 Central or 227 Broadway
    4. Luna at 316 Central or 227 Broadway
    5. Yuki at 288 Wattle St - if she is still there
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterBoy View Post
    I'm actually standing in front of the shop right now. It says "Amellia Thai Massage" on the shop front. Will give it a go and report back.

Thanks.
    How did it go?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

Thanks.
    I thought a happy ending was mandatory in this place ...
    Just watch out for the fat ugly one, make sure you choose your therapist in this shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm actually standing in front of the shop right now. It says "Amellia Thai Massage" on the shop front.
    It's called Camellia. The C is merged into their logo.
    http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRub...visit/12289415

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Ahlungor and B2Brules for your advice.
    So let me tell you about my experience at Camellia!

I got the best of part 1 and a pretty good part 2. The leading up was slow, erotic and subtle and I actually had to ask for extras my self - which she was very quick to accept. She got fully nude and lots of touching allowed.

I will definitely come back - even though I did get one of the fatties. No biggie. I will chose the girl next time.

I got the best of part 1 and a pretty good part 2. The leading up was slow, erotic and subtle and I actually had to ask for extras my self - which she was very quick to accept. She got fully nude and lots of touching allowed.

I will definitely come back - even though I did get one of the fatties. No biggie. I will chose the girl next time.
    Thanks for sharing brother

Good to know that it's now a RnT !

Btw , it's used to be just curtains between cubicles , do they have rooms now or still curtains only ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for sharing brother

Good to know that it's now a RnT !

Btw , it's used to be just curtains between cubicles , do they have rooms now or still curtains only ?
    They got rooms now, I think 4 or 5, they are separated by sliding doors. Walls do not reach all the way up to the ceiling, but since the standard playlist "Absolute Massage Top 100" is playing non stop, not much sound is travelling across cubicles.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They got rooms now, I think 4 or 5, they are separated by sliding doors. Walls do not reach all the way up to the ceiling, but since the standard playlist "Absolute Massage Top 100" is playing non stop, not much sound is travelling across cubicles.

LOL at 'absolute massage top 100' - gotta get that to add to my café del mar collection...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by samuraiboy View Post
    LOL at 'absolute massage top 100' - gotta get that to add to my café del mar collection...
    You know, I'm actually slightly bothered by the average massage parlour's choice of playlist. Before you judge me for being over sensitive please reaad:

1)

At Darah Massage in in York St:
    http://xxxaussie.com/sydney/massage/...py-york-street

They have ONE - Yes, ONE single track that loops indefinitely. It is Glockenspiel type of track that sooner or later will make you slit your wrist or kill a lot of people at once in a school type mass shooting. The track is a bit like below link - just performed badly and it's a low quality super compressed mp3 with hissing treble and harsh midtones and absolutely no lower frequencies (bass).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1KOOfP9vfU

I have asked the massage therapist to CHANGE THE FUCKING tune but she thinks I'm joking and just smiles back at me or talks gibberish.
    On my next visit, I told her THAT MUSIC DRIVES ME INSANE where to she replied: "I don't know". I'm not asking you to explain the theory of Special Relativity in detail. "Please. Change. Music". 3 words.

This is what I have to deal with.

2)

At before mentioned Camellia Massage, there's a problem with their speaker setup. The speakers are out of phase. If you are unfamiliar with this concept see this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeR5hRyAKqo

When speakers are out of phase, odd things happen to the output signal and in this case and with the only piano song they have, it just sounds out right terrible.
    I didn't bother trying to explain to the massage therapist that the speakers were out of phase and that the PLUS wire on ONLY ONE of the speaker terminal inputs needs to be switched with the NEGATIVE wire.

3) Choice
    You don't get one. And if you ask, you get a weird look or their level of English is not proficient enough to request something else.

4) Karaoke "in the style of..."
    Enya is pretty good for chilling out at a massage session. So ** WHY ON EARTH ** would you get a re-recorded different artist's karaoke version of Enya when you already have Enya in the ORIGINAL recording and it sounds fucking great?

I could go on to Spotify, Google Play, Apple Music and illegal torrent sites and in 5 MINUTES I could outperform the music selection of the combined number of massage shops in Sydney.

And thing is, I'm not picky. I will enjoy a massage from a fatty, a half wit, a dirty / unclean shop, a shop where they have NO SOAP or hand towels in the bathroom. Only two things that really piss me off: Bad sound and cold massage rooms.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And thing is, I'm not picky. I will enjoy a massage from a fatty, a half wit, a dirty / unclean shop, a shop where they have NO SOAP or hand towels in the bathroom. Only two things that really piss me off: Bad sound and cold massage rooms.

Haha best post ever!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Btw bro punterboy, who was the girl? And what was the damage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by eazylove4u View Post
    Btw bro punterboy, who was the girl? And what was the damage?
    Her name was Vicky. Damage as usual: $70 for the hour plus $50 for "I love you looong time".

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Fatties need some mutual loving too...

Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    Just found out that 651 had been taken over by 650 Bamboo massage ! No wonder it's a RnT now ! Two Bamboo massage in the George St opposite each other at 650 and 651!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You know, I'm actually slightly bothered by the average massage parlour's choice of playlist. Before you judge me for being over sensitive please reaad:

1)

At Darah Massage in in York St:
    http://xxxaussie.com/sydney/massage/...py-york-street

They have ONE - Yes, ONE single track that loops indefinitely. It is Glockenspiel type of track that sooner or later will make you slit your wrist or kill a lot of people at once in a school type mass shooting. The track is a bit like below link - just performed badly and it's a low quality super compressed mp3 with hissing treble and harsh midtones and absolutely no lower frequencies (bass).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1KOOfP9vfU

I have asked the massage therapist to CHANGE THE FUCKING tune but she thinks I'm joking and just smiles back at me or talks gibberish.
    On my next visit, I told her THAT MUSIC DRIVES ME INSANE where to she replied: "I don't know". I'm not asking you to explain the theory of Special Relativity in detail. "Please. Change. Music". 3 words.

This is what I have to deal with.

2)

At before mentioned Camellia Massage, there's a problem with their speaker setup. The speakers are out of phase. If you are unfamiliar with this concept see this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeR5hRyAKqo

When speakers are out of phase, odd things happen to the output signal and in this case and with the only piano song they have, it just sounds out right terrible.
    I didn't bother trying to explain to the massage therapist that the speakers were out of phase and that the PLUS wire on ONLY ONE of the speaker terminal inputs needs to be switched with the NEGATIVE wire.

3) Choice
    You don't get one. And if you ask, you get a weird look or their level of English is not proficient enough to request something else.

4) Karaoke "in the style of..."
    Enya is pretty good for chilling out at a massage session. So ** WHY ON EARTH ** would you get a re-recorded different artist's karaoke version of Enya when you already have Enya in the ORIGINAL recording and it sounds fucking great?

I could go on to Spotify, Google Play, Apple Music and illegal torrent sites and in 5 MINUTES I could outperform the music selection of the combined number of massage shops in Sydney.

this is absolute GOLD punterboy! a review of massage parlours' sound systems to the technical hardware level ~ I was super impressed and super LMAO at the same time!

my nearest experience would be when I was recently hyper drilling this hot ML and the CD they were playing [ok ambient music] started SKIPPING! the dreaded SKIPPING! and can you guess what happened? yes skipping CDs piss me OFF that much that I started getting a "soft-on"...LOLLLLLLLL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just found out that 651 had been taken over by 650 Bamboo massage ! No wonder it's a RnT now ! Two Bamboo massage in the George St opposite each other at 650 and 651!
    You beat me to it bro, i was about to say the same thing. 651 are now also putting rosters up too. I miss the ills days of summer behind the counter. The new owner must be doing something right since they are expanding.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

That music

Personally I can't tolerate any music and wherever possible, I ask it to be turned off. Some do, some reduce volume, some refuse. I'm there to relax. It's my time in a private space. I pay for it and the last thing I want is anyone's playlist. I've even brought my own when I know the premises. But the supermarket effect just sucks - and not in a good way. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast