Person's Name : Jane

Establishment : Ginza Empire

Month/Year of Visit: April 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 479 Elizabeth St Surryhills

Phone : 0416 020 278

Hours of Business : 10:20am-4am

Rates : $300 / 60 min

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : Shower together, massage, pussy slide, BBBJ, Rimming, FS.

Size/shape : Fit body, nicely shaped C Cups enhancement. Fully shaven. Had some work done.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : yes

I need to catch up on some posts so forgive me for these being a bit outdated. I haven’t seen Jane on a roster recently but im writing this up incase she returns and someone is looking for info.

After having ML’s tease my crack and reading about rimming from WL’s, I decide to take the punt and find a quality rimming for my first time. My research here brings me to Jane at Ginza.

I see her on the roster and hit up the WeChat. Easy booking. I confirm with the operator and show up later that day for my session with Jane. She’s running late, no problem, I am directed to the room and sit in the couch about 20 mins and she walks in.

The session starts with her asking about my day as she undressed from her hot lingerie and turns on the shower. Jane leads me in after testing the water and proceeds to lather me up, at times turning me around and washing my crack and playing with my member from behind. She attempts the famous pussy slide while we are standing in the shower but I am too tall, she then kneels down and starts to give me BBBJ with some deep throat. Enjoyable but a bit too much teeth which becomes a bit of a turn off for me. I think she figures this out and tries to compromise. She made a joke about girth and says the condom isn’t going to fit (seems like part of her routine to make a funny comment).

We get out of the shower and dry off, this is where I get a good look at her body. She’s had some work done to her face but that doesn’t bother me, it might some people so I’ll mention it. Boobs are enhanced but not bolt ons. A nice shape, very perky. She lays me on the bed face down and starts with a massage. About halfway through the massage she touches my butt and asks if I “like it here?”. She’s talking about rimming, which I think to myself “that’s why I’m here, let’s go!”. I jokingly say I’m keen if she is, so she puts me on my knees and goes for it. She seems to really enjoy it and goes tongue deep while using her hand to stroke my cock.

After about 10 minutes she flips me over onto my back and puts my legs in the air and starts the rimming again. She’s moaning the whole time which is obviously part of the act and a little distracting for me personally, but she clearly enjoys it. I keep thinking about how is it possible there are girls into licking a strangers ass for 20 minutes. Fantastic!

She then gets the mouthwash and flips over for a 69. She’s okay with me going DATY, but won’t let me near her butthole, again this is fine but I’d like to return the favour. Her teeth start to get in the way again so I get her to dom me up and we go for the missionary main event. She’s definitely tight, both her pussy and her body, her abs are poking through and she enjoys her tits being grabbed as I ride her. She then insists going cowgirl, which almost brings me to finish as she arches her back to show her incredible body. I tell her to slow down. She moves me and tells me “doggy, now!”, reaches back to guide me in and puts her face in the pillows and starts SCREAMING as I pound away. Surely this is part of the act again but she makes it seem real. I blow my load into the glove and slow down. As I go to pull back she grabs me and says to stay where I am. A nice touch of GFE and I stay dommed up inside her and lay down on top of her. She breathes and giggles a bit and after a few minutes I get up for a shower and we continue to chat.

She’s here studying English, arrived pre Covid and didn’t know a word. A bit scary for her so she said she stopped eating and that’s why her butt isn’t as big as the photos on the website. She cleans and dresses me, I say goodbye and leave a happy man.

I’d see her again, but I want to try others first. Rimming was cool but it’s not a deal breaker. Maybe I’ll try someone else for that again some time.