Thread: Kellyville Ridge Thai Massage

Banned

Kellyville Ridge Thai Massage

Went to the infamous RnT at Kellyville Ridge today - Thai Massage. It’s actually a Chinese shop, but that doesn’t matter. This is the place where the illustrious (T) Kitty did her apprenticeship.

Place was packed with mongers and three nice looking girls. While waiting at the reception counter, I counted the bookings for the day on the mamasans diary - there were 30 by 4.00pm. So given that the place closes at 8.00pm, I’d think the tally would be 50 mongers for the day. That’s a lot of cock stroking going on amongst the three girls.

I saw Chinese Malaysian girl Meena. Really lovely service and quite chatty and funny. She’s a MILf in her mid-30s and has a kid. Little bit of baby damage and has a large tattoo on her abdomen to cover it up. Access all areas. Asked if I wanted a BJ and I declined. She might go FS if you ask. Quite naughty. I just settled for NHJ. Tipped her a pineapple and had a nice hot shower there before leaving. Really nice session.

I don’t know about any recession or impact of inflation. Kellyville Ridge certainly didn’t get the memo. Forget about walking in. Place was crazy packed. I’ve never seen a busier shop.

In summary, a great shop. Friendly mamasan, clean rooms, nice shower, free parking across the road and excellent service always.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    All those Hillsong bible bashers getting a quick rub and tug.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    All those Hillsong bible bashers getting a quick rub and tug.
    Yep. They’re either sculling a few schooners at the Ettamogah pub across the road or getting their cocks stroked by a cute Asian girl. Good prep before all that happy clappy stuff later that evening

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Went to the infamous RnT at Kellyville Ridge today - Thai Massage. It’s actually a Chinese shop, but that doesn’t matter. This is the place where the illustrious (T) Kitty did her apprenticeship.

Place was packed with mongers and three nice looking girls. While waiting at the reception counter, I counted the bookings for the day on the mamasans diary - there were 30 by 4.00pm. So given that the place closes at 8.00pm, I’d think the tally would be 50 mongers for the day. That’s a lot of cock stroking going on amongst the three girls.

I saw Chinese Malaysian girl Meena. Really lovely service and quite chatty and funny. She’s a MILf in her mid-30s and has a kid. Little bit of baby damage and has a large tattoo on her abdomen to cover it up. Access all areas. Asked if I wanted a BJ and I declined. She might go FS if you ask. Quite naughty. I just settled for NHJ. Tipped her a pineapple and had a nice hot shower there before leaving. Really nice session.

I don’t know about any recession or impact of inflation. Kellyville Ridge certainly didn’t get the memo. Forget about walking in. Place was crazy packed. I’ve never seen a busier shop.

In summary, a great shop. Friendly mamasan, clean rooms, nice shower, free parking across the road and excellent service always.
    R they on WeChat or have a mobile pls ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    0451898416 Kellyville

Meena/Mina @Kellyville Min and Thur
    She's also at Beecroft Tues Wed and Friday

Echo the review by Fred lovely girl. If she gets to know you, there is much more on offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrowz View Post
    0451898416 Kellyville

Meena/Mina @Kellyville Min and Thur
    She's also at Beecroft Tues Wed and Friday

Echo the review by Fred lovely girl. If she gets to know you, there is much more on offer.
    Which shop in Beecroft please ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you go to the Thai shop or the wellness body centre ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    19 Wongola beecroft

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to Kellyville Ridge Massage a dozen times now. All asian girls ranging from mid 20s to early/mid 30s, beautiful and good service.
    I usually go for the 1 hour option. $70/hr for the massage, and ranging from $50 to $60 for a NHJ, $50 to $80 for a NHJ+B2B and $80-$100 for a NHJ+B2B+CBJ
    Highly recommend texting the place first and do a booking so you get the girl you want. I usually make a booking 90 minute ahead of time.
    All girls speak decent english and can hold their end in a conversation quite well.

All the girls below in my review are from experiences this year. Apologies in advance as I don't have much info on some as I'm only going by what I wrote down on my thoughts immediately after each session and some of my notes are a tad un-readable.

Girls:

Coco: Early 30s, Chinese. Enthusiastic, cute smile and size C tits. I've seen her four times now and she never disappoints. $100 for a NHJ+B2B+CBJ. Definitely will keep going back to see her. 9/10

Tammy: Late 20s/Early 30s. Thai. Very nice figure, size D tits and that ass is to die for. Fantastic service and beautiful smile. Good conversationalist (she has two cats). $80 for NHJ+B2B. Definitely seeing her again. 9/10

Joanne: Mid-Late 20s. Filipino. Sweet girls, cute, size A/B tits. Massage was so good that I think she may have some professional training but didn't ask her. $60 for a NHJ. 8/10

Lina: Early/mid 30s. Thai? (forgot, might have been chinese, grain of salt). Size B/C tits. A little chubby but no complaints. Charged $50 for a NHJ. 7/10

Vivian: Mid 30s. Chinese. size C tits. Gave me a big sister vibe, something about her face really turned me on. Had a 45min session ($60) + a NHJ+B2B for another $60. Will definitely see her again. 9/10

Apple: All I had in my notes was 'No'. Didn't write anything else down and I don't recall what happened, but figured I'd put this here anyway for reference. If anyone has a decent review on her that would be good.

Jessica: Same with Apple, except my notes was just 'so so'. Again just putting this here for reference. If anyone has a recent review on her that would be good.

That's all from me for now, hope that helps everyone out! Appreciate other bros posting their reviews in the past and thought I'd step up and help as well.