Thread: 7 Cowper st Good girl Shirley

Banned

7 Cowper st Good girl Shirley

Default 7 Cowper st - Sherry ( I think is Shirley/ Shrilly on AXR Roster)
    Person's Name : Sherry

Establishment : 7 Cowper st

Date of Visit : 22/12/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Cowper st Granville. 9637 7922

Hours of Business : refer banner link above

Rates : $90 30 mins ( got stung for $100!!)

Size/shape : size 12, enhanced C's, shaved undercarriage

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, Fingering ( both of her holes)

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :
    I've been meaning to try this place for some time. Now they do advertise here for discounts to punters to write reviews, however I never mentioned to them anything about AXR nor reviews. I'm sure it wouldn't affect the honesty of a review, however I think I read that someone insinuated that a review may not have been factual and I want to assure readers that this is an honest review of my experience.

Parked out the back, car park is very small and there was already 4 cars there. Walk round to front door and press doorbell which is standard enough. When they release the electronic lock a siren sounds, I assume to let everyone in the neighbourhood know a punter is entering or leaving.
    I go inside and mamasan is keen to know how long I want and to take my money, I had to slow her down and asked to meet the lady first. Sherry introduced herself and I thought why not she said she likes DATY. Mamasan followed us into the room, when I pull out $100 she said ok 35 mins for $100. I said no, she said ok I get you change, she never returned!
    sherry left me to shower and returned soon after and she had a quick shower. Then she was straight on me with french kiss">DFK. Some body kisses working down to some intense ball sucking then some awesome BBBJ. A good mix of DT ( not gagging, but a good 3 quarters of it) and tongue flicking and licking around the knob. One of the best BBBJ's I've had.
    My turn for DATY and she was nice and clean with a very responsive clit that swelled to almost the size of a thimble. I slipped a finger in her puss and she liked it. Tickled her ring and she pushed down on it so I asked if ok, she said yeh yeh so I wet my finger and started fucking her bum with it while I licked and sucked her clit, she came hard, bucking and writhing. I find the finger in the bum is a good indicator of if she's faking, I don't think they can clench in spasms if they're faking.
    wanted her to sit on my face but ended up in 69 where she came hard again. She was sucking crazily and asked her to stop but it was too late and she jumped on me CG as I blew( a combination of being too horny with a great BJ, CBJ that sent me over). I bravely stayed hard for her and she didn't hold back as she moved into Asian CG and slammed herself into another orgasm.
    Only 20 mins was up, we lay together for a few minutes and she started to suck my cock again. I thought here we go! But she laughed and said she'll go shower. I showered, dressed and pressed the button for the air raid siren, which released the door and did the walk of shame.
    all in all a good punt with a nice girl. Saw one other girl walk past. Both WL' s were mid-late 30's, not sure if it's the standard age here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice how the shop completely brushed over the fact the manager never came back with change. It may only be $10 but thats not the point. I'm not a fan of any shop that cheats, cuts time or swaps girls etc.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Again, nice to see the shop completely ignore they ripped the customer off. I'd steer clear of this place. Seems like a dishonest joint.