Thread: Summer and Miniscule Shrimp

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar

Summer and Miniscule Shrimp

Persons Name: Summer
    Establishment 142 Hornsby
    Date of Visit: February, 2016
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Hornsby 142 - best brothel, adult service, erotic massage in Hornsby
    Rates $150/60
    Size/Shape: Medium build, A/B- cups, trimmed pussy
    Nationality : Chinese
    Services Provided: Corroded tongue, cowgirl, mish and doggie, bbj
    Value For Money: No extra charge for fish tongue.

Hi Gang,

“Have you been sucking on rotten fish heads?”

This is a review of Summer.

Before I get into this review I need to give a bit of history.

I grew up in New York City and one of my mates was Louis Boucaire . Louis and his family were French Canadians. His father moved the family south when he got the job of running a local printing shop. I helped Louis with his English and he taught me filthy French terms that are so dirty I am ashamed to think of them myself. I spent many a day in the Boucaire kitchen where his mother Memere made fantastic pastries.

I wound up in the Army, but Louis was lucky in that he had lost a toe in a bicycle accident at 8 and that meant he could not serve.

While I was in the Army his father Leo died of leukaemia and Louis, who had just had a failed marriage, returned home to take care of Memere.

Knowing I getting some leave from the Army, Louis invited me over for dinner. When I arrived I encountered a scene right out of some degraded Zola novel. The TV was on full blast and on the screen was some documentary about the Holocaust. I found both Louis and Memere to both be drunk as a couple of skunks.

Louis, as was his nature, often tired to get a rise out of me and lure me into an argument. Looking at the TV set he bellowed “Seagal, you Jews are all alike. You continually go on and on about the Holocaust and want good French Catholics like me to feel continually guilty!”

I did not respond.

Well, having not responded Louis and Memere got into an argument and exchanged insults that boggled the mind. Memere would say things like “You can lick my butt-hole you retarded cocksucker’ and I remember Louis saying “Ah shut up you old fish cunt!”

I left never to return.

Over the years I have wondered about that ‘fish smell’ and pussy connection. I do not DATY so I never get my proboscis close enough to smell said portion female anatomy.

I assuming that a vagina that smells like fish is not one to be admired.

Now we come to Summer. She looks mid-late 30’s to me. Has nice bbj lips, A/B- cups, good nipples and a trimmed pussy.

Going into the room she placed her arm around my waist and smiled.

After the exchange of money and the shower, things went downhill.

When she came back into the room she helped me dry off and that’s when it happened. What happened? She dfk’d by sticking her foul tasting, corroded tongue down my throat. The following interaction ensued:

Seagal: Have you been sucking on rotten fish heads?
    Summer: (Holding up a huge bag of miniscule, salted shrimp.) Want some?
    Seagal; Yeah, that and a Lamborghini.
    Summer: What?
    Seagal; No, no miniscule prawns for me.

Well that breath put a damper on the whole works. No kissing. I had to get her into positions where her gob was not near my nose. Finally doggie was best. I am sure if there had been wallpaper with flowers on it, they would have wilted under the onslaught of her breath.

Finally in doggie I filled the dom, had a shower and was glad to leave.

I have never been good at dealing with people with bad breath of bad body odor. I have thought of ways of handing it like saying to a person, “Do you use fried onions for deodorant?’ and stuff like that, but have discarded the idea.

Summer is a nice lady, but really, any moron would know you don’t eat that shit just before seeing a client. But, then again, Summer may not be any moron, but a specific one.

I still know nothing about fish cunts, but know a bit about fish tongues!

Well, I’ve got to go now.

Plan to punt tomorrow. (Maybe I’ll take a can of Brut deodorant with me just in case.)

Take care friends. I will see you later.

Until that time mates . . until that time.

Steven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol! Your sense of humour is indeed great.
    thanks for taking one for the team.

I've been to this shop but couldn't be bothered due to fairly average punts. The front desk staff are Polite and the rooms are clean however.