Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Town Hall Massage

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Town Hall Massage

Now she will be in trouble with the Australian Taxation Office. What's worse? getting ur photo in the herald or being audited by the ATO?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Better publicity for the business, for free, than paying on web sites?

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Better publicity for the business, for free, than paying on web sites?
    I think business will drop as there seems to be security camera on the shop presumably with the building managers permission which goes to the SMH

Junior Member(有D料到)
    any of you bros spot yourself on the video? Feel a bit sorry for the poor guy that turned up after closing time.. that's usually me

Banned
    Looks like it's bye bye town hall massage.

Pretty stupid not to learn from the experience in Chatswood and try to run a shop in a residential block again.

There will a few more shops popping up now thinking they can turnover $2 million a year LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The very beginning video captures girls 'report to duty".. Girls would be scared off should they know there are videos capture they are in -out of the premise with the SMH reporter - as risk of leak out to social media by building management/reporter?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Being "in the foyer" suggests these are commercial premises, not residential. You certainly wouldn't be advertsing on the door if it was residential. The shops at Katherine St are completely separate from the residential entrance, so there is little chance of confusion.

The two girls half way down the page are regular advertisers under different names on WeChat but I can't read their profiles. The big eyes and chisel chin are give-a-ways.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    The very beginning video captures girls 'report to duty".. Girls would be scared off should they know there are videos capture they are in -out of the premise with the SMH reporter - as risk of leak out to social media by building management/reporter?
    Plenty of buildings like this have permanent security CCTV systems like this. A frustrated building manager would have no issues with leaking some of the capture to the media. Looks like it has been blurred to prevent identification, so it hard to prove anything from it.

Suki Wuuuuuuu lol

ok just saw the video lol...think I'll be staying away from punting for a while as I can see the news jumping on this and trying to grab cctv from everywhere...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha,

Poor guy in the yellow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plenty of buildings like this have permanent security CCTV systems like this. A frustrated building manager would have no issues with leaking some of the capture to the media. Looks like it has been blurred to prevent identification, so it hard to prove anything from it.
    Most likely it is SMH blurred the image as it is obliged to observe privacy law. The same ethical standard could not apply to some misbehaved individual who post unmasked image on social media using false accounts. Simply punters and girls have to watch out to protect themselves

Banned
    Being "in the foyer" suggests these are commercial premises, not residential. You certainly wouldn't be advertsing on the door if it was residential. The shops at Katherine St are completely separate from the residential entrance, so there is little chance of confusion.

The two girls half way down the page are regular advertisers under different names on WeChat but I can't read their profiles. The big eyes and chisel chin are give-a-ways.

It's definitely a residential block with some commercial and office in the building as well.

As I said, pretty stupid to place an RNT inside a residential block after the Chatswood experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a double standard from the paper and reporter, they both are only too happy to receive the advertisement dollars that go into there classified section each and every day from a lot of massage shops. And im sure I read a report in the last year or so about one of their female reporters who story involved going for a erotic sensual massage in one of the "day spas" for females only around Surry Hills, who encouraged other females to try it? I've never been to Town Hall Massage, but I did visit Chatswood once or twice when she ran it, always clean, private, friendly.....went there after she was ran out of town and hygiene was poor, doors replaced with curtains, and more extras then ever on offer? I wonder what the real issue is?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    What a double standard from the paper and reporter, they both are only too happy to receive the advertisement dollars that go into there classified section each and every day from a lot of massage shops. And im sure I read a report in the last year or so about one of their female reporters who story involved going for a erotic sensual massage in one of the "day spas" for females only around Surry Hills, who encouraged other females to try it? I've never been to Town Hall Massage, but I did visit Chatswood once or twice when she ran it, always clean, private, friendly.....went there after she was ran out of town and hygiene was poor, doors replaced with curtains, and more extras then ever on offer? I wonder what the real issue is?
    I see that as independent reporting and not as double standards. The shops can always take their advertising dollars elsewhere.
    It's one thing to run an unlicensed business but it's another to run an RNT shop inside a residential block, it is just not right. Can't really say I feel sorry for this owner.

I'm sure every business owner would love to operate unlicensed and with no regulation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    certainly interesting that that business alone is targeted, and twice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So much publicities... bet today the shop will have more visitors as human beings are all curious creatures

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    So much publicities... bet today the shop will have more visitors as human beings are all curious creatures
    I doubt that very much

The bloke in the yellow shirt will be there still trying to get in or out or both...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast