Thread: C Sia Siaa for the 3L search - good prelockdown session

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Sia Siaa for the 3L search - good prelockdown session

This is a prelockdown session so maybe April or May 2021. Sia is still rostered and I don't know why her service would have changed since.

I had some free time one day and saw a lot of J and K girls rostered at 278 Ginza so I thought I should just walk in and try my luck: I'm told all are fully booked but Sia is available and is very good. I was a bit hesitant but I had not heard bad things about her so I decided to trust the receptionist.

I went to the room and waited for Sia. She came in wearing this kind of ginza black swim wear. I found her quite hot but she was not really talking and not smiling. I felt I was going to have a bad session. I would now say that she is really professional and focused on her work so why she is not smiling at the beginning.
    In the shower she gave great bodyslide and Spanish and BBBJ. I found her big boobs amazing (looks natural but I'm bad recognising that)!

Then the only bad side of the session was a long catbath when I was forced to lay down on my belly. She was bossy, some might like it. I didn't argue and as I had booked 1hour I still had time.

She then asked if I wanted rimming. I felt she wanted it and said yes but then I realised she didn't really want to do it seeing her face expression.
    However she is very pro as I said and gave a very good rimming while I was in doggy position! The best rimming I had so far from my little experience.

After that she went for BBBJ and I liked it too. She was sometime stopping with my dick deep in her mouth like waiting for me to face fuck.

Then she said "fuck me now". She went on with a bossy reverse cowgirl preventing me for moving. It was actually good! Then we changed to mish with some DFK. She can really take it well and hard with her legs well spread: here was my first shot!

During the break we just lay down while she was teasing my dick. She was more smiling and was looking more comfortable.

Again she said " fuck meee" like begging me for second round. We went for a good doggy and I shot again in mish. Then we were laughing on how she was playing with her vagina muscles trapping my cock inside her. She has some really strong muscles here and you can really feel her pressing and releasing your cock. It's a good feeling!

Overall she was good and I would see her again! I will just need to ask her to skip this catbath! As I said I found her good looking with nice boobs and really professional!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    When i saw the title of this thread, i thought you were trying to predict that we would be thrown back into lockdown because of the new omicron variant of the virus, lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    When i saw the title of this thread, i thought you were trying to predict that we would be thrown back into lockdown because of the new omicron variant of the virus, lol!
    Ahah You know what? I thought that it look like that too after writing it! I hope we won't go into this shit again...