Thread: Why shops get angry when you say no after seeing the girls?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Why shops get angry when you say no after seeing the girls?

I went to TP64 as it advertised 22 year olds, I go there and I see 32 plus year olds, I got out the room and the guy gives me attitude. I guess for $90 for 30mins, there is no chance to get a girl in her 20s.

most shops I have been to don't get angry, but the ones who do are rare.

one time I went into a shop I had never been to before, saw the line up, and said no thank you, and the guy actually blocked my path in a very intimidating manner and gave me a cold stare...fucking cunt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have walked many times but never had a mamasan get angry. But desperation to make a sale is not uncommon. Girls who werent available suddenly appear from nowhere. Prices drop, etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TresCojones View Post
    But desperation to make a sale is not uncommon. Girls who werent available suddenly appear from nowhere. Prices drop, etc
    Agree, I have seen girls appearing from nowhere asking confirming with the boss if there is any other selection. But never seen a price drop!
    Can you please share how you encounter that situation? I thought shops usually have their standard prices? I can't imagine because of $5-10 price different, you're willing to go with someone weren't too sure!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have walked many times but never had a mamasan get angry. But desperation to make a sale is not uncommon. Girls who werent available suddenly appear from nowhere. Prices drop, etc
    Prices drop !! you bet.
    I wont say where, but I walking into a place back in January, and was shown a room and then girl walked in, sorry, nogo, next, please, she did not understand my meaning, so I got up and went to go, at front door mamasan stopped me, saying I get you better girl, she went out back and grabbed another, nope, I turned to go, she says wait, wispers in my ear, special for you ... full service only $110 for the hour. Well to be honest, all of the them were definitely over the age of 40, and had faces like 90 year olds... I just turned and went.
    This month i went past and noticed shop undergoing reno with agents "for lease" in window.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Shops get angry when you walk because they are sick of having ugly or fat or old or all of the above girls, and punters walking alot!
    So keep it up everyone, walk if you don't see value, maybe they will improve the quality ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i hate when shops lie about how long the wait for more girls are, after they show you what is available.
    sometimes you get the feeling they just want you to take whats available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah this is normally the reaction I get. I guess there is informal roster system going for walk-ins and they firstly try and get you to take the next girl on the roster. When you say you want to see if there is anyone else they pretend no-one is available hoping (probably correctly) that you are unlikely to back away now seeing as you have made the effort to come in.

I have walked away a few times but only if I get a sense that I am not going to click with the ML or she gives off a bad attitude vibe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    I went to TP64 as it advertised 22 year olds, I go there and I see 32 plus year olds, I got out the room and the guy gives me attitude. I guess for $90 for 30mins, there is no chance to get a girl in her 20s.
    There are guys who actually go to these places to ogle girls with no intention of spending money. Hence they think you are one of those time wasters

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    There are guys who actually go to these places to ogle girls with no intention of spending money. Hence they think you are one of those time wasters
    I have noticed guys come into shops, check out the lineup and leave the premises without choosing a girl even though some of the girls weren't that bad. I wonder what they were searching for when the girls are in their 20's. The places I have visited have never given me the impression that they were angry with customers who left without spending a dollar at the shop.

Just out of interest, which shops have shown anger towards customers in such cases?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I have noticed guys come into shops, check out the lineup and leave the premises without choosing a girl even though some of the girls weren't that bad. I wonder what they were searching for when the girls are in their 20's. The places I have visited have never given me the impression that they were angry with customers who left without spending a dollar at the shop.

Just out of interest, which shops have shown anger towards customers in such cases?
    Honestly, I haven't really seen it myself but I remember a brothel worker who wrote an article about his life in a brothel. He said there would be guys who would come in without a wallet, have a friend waiting in the car outside, and just go in and check a lineup in order to jerk off to it later. I think maybe they were looking after something specific, but if it really is true, it's pretty sad actually!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    A shop in Riley st 359.
    The man try to stop me from walking out.
    Keep saying why not why not.
    "They not pretty enough for me "
    Standing there try to block the door.

Haven't went back since.

Ps barbie is not is bad !!!( she a Vietnamese )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it ok to ask girls to line up even for RnT?
    Or do you ask it only at FS?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HereticMessiah View Post
    You are the customer, of course you can ask.

You don't have to accept what they put in front of you.

HM
    I noticed at Sussex st it's very rare to have a line up because the girls are generally busy or booked out. I prefer to see the girls and then make my selection.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not quite the same thing, but I specifically asked for a girl one time after reading good reviews and they told me to wait on a table because she would be done in 5 min. Waited for what seemed like 20-30min and decided I had had enough so I walked out. The receptionist saw me leaving and called out but I said I can't wait any longer. Magically the ML came bounding outside the shop and was beckoning me to return. I saw her, contemplated calling it quits but couldn't resist. Ended up being a mediocre session. Wish I had just walked.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    If you follow this forum you would know that these shops don't have 22 year old girls the rule is add 10 to the stated age.

If you want 20 or 22 etc go to a more up market or expensive shop.

Thats a fact of life and punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've walked out many times. Quite a few times out of TP64 and much more out of 533 and haven't been back. It's so strange for them to get angry as I can walk into a convenience store and walk out without buying anything. Once I was 'banned' from 90 Hotham parade but I still sometimes go back (rare). If I book a girl and they are busy/extended (usual excuse), then I will immediately walk and never ask whether anyone else is available. If the girl gives a bad vibe in the intro, I will never choose them.

i've made all those mistakes in the past and it's rare for me to make them now. I still do because the dick does the talking sometimes.