Priscilla. Wow! Young, fun, tight body, and great sex

Person's Name : Priscilla

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 15th February 2016

Girls Photos : Not yet.

Photo Genuine: N/A

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive very oriental face, tall, slim, toned, soft skin, natural B cup titties

Pussy : Lovely. Prominent pussy mound. Very wide thigh gap. Small innie pussy. Naturally hairless pussy lips, slight wispy trimmed fur on top.

Roster: Monday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I wasn’t able to see my current favorite and Angie suggested Priscilla as an alternative. She only works one day a week so I didn’t know if this would an innocent inexperienced girlfriend encounter or a horny hadn’t-had-sex-for-a-week highlight. Well it was both.

Priscilla took the loot and gave me a little light peck on the lips. Back in the room and she disrobed her bra and skirt outfit to reveal a lovely young body, nice and tight, nice B cup natural boobies with – yo! – a clean pussy. I was in heaven.

Nice kissy kiss to start and Priscilla was like a girl on a date. Just a bundle of laughing fun, a great kisser as we explored each others bodies. Beautiful boobies, nice erect nipples and they stood to attention quickly. As we kissed I explored her lovely wide thigh gap, and her pussy and found it to be naturally hairless. I have a theory that girls with naturally hairless pussies are just great in bed. Never been proved wrong yet.

Onto the bed with Priscilla on all fours facing the mirror with her arse in the air, shoulders down on the bed for some DATY. Terrific view of that bald pussy, with the tightest of butt cheeks was a sight to behold.

Into some very nice BBBJ, jewel attention all while I was fondling her tight body. Overhead DATY and some 69 was good fun. Priscilla was super wet by this stage and kept wiping the honey off her pussy.

On her back, Priscilla was able to do that wonderful trick of lifting her slim legs almost behind her ears. With that pussy on full display in this position I just had to get inside her. Wonderful smooth love tunnel and pressing on that high pubic bone of hers it was difficult not to cum immediately.

Onto the corner of the bed and with her legs in the air she made all these “I am cumming now” noises. Writhing beneath me I was gone. Who can’t resist a 25 yo with a tight body cumming with your cock inside them?

Nice chat at the end. Lovely fun girl, lots of laughs, great body, attentive lover. Be nice to her and you will have a great time.

Recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy HUnter View Post
    Prominent pussy mound.
    That's one of the greatest descriptions ever I reckon!

'Down with OPP' needs to be remade into 'Down with PPM'

(this is 'cousin ITTs' wl sister....'fITT')
    No one ever says "I wish I would've fucked less" on their death bed...

Pleasure Queen Priscilla in today 4/4

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Queen of pleasure and slinky slim body and style Priscilla.. Exceptional service from a popular young lady not to be missed..

Priscilla - Size 6,D natural cup,168CM,young and very pretty,model body,experienced top service, Taiwan girl."Priscilla return for another day of pleasure @533, Young school girl..petite..and very sexy..plus offers an exceptional passionate service.. Priscilla has a soft GFE and very friendly,flowing long hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. This one is definitely a must see lady so don't miss out." REVIEW

*Always a great lady on Monday's roster so come early.. Come often*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2016 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991