YoYo - slim, young Fujian goddess

YoYo
    Hornsby 142
    Valentine's Day '16
    www.hornsby142.com
    10 to late
    $150/hour
    Early 20s
    A goddess: trim, taut and terrific. Perfect body, divine breasts, smiley, pretty face, best formed and sweetest pussy I've ever had the privilege to meet. Blonde-tipped shoulder length hair.
    Recommendation? No, leave her for me.

Mina told me her best uni student-type girl was on. Enough said, I was in the area. The old office now has a bed. Sitting chatting with Mina and in saunters the best looking worker I've ever seen up in Hornsby. Relaxed, Yoyo joined our conversation. As if we were a gathering of old friends. I part with my readies. Along the corridor to the room with bathroom for the disabled. Not my favourite room, but with the goddess in hand, I couldn't care less. Into the shower. 'Bout to get out and Yoyo says "wait, I'll join you." Lovely showering, feeling each other up, kissing. Heaven. Could have spent the hour there. Onto the bed. Instructed to lie down. Those perfect mammaries employed to massage little roger. He was soon to attention and in the mouth of the goddess. My face presented with the most splendid sight imaginable. "Beauty is truth, truth beauty..." All one needs to know, the perfect pussy. And the taste. Aiya.
    Then a great root, fun interaction and the melancholic parting of a stolen moment. Doubt I'll ever get it back again; but I know, with certainty, that I'll be chasing it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My experience with her was less satisfying. Despite being friendly she was a bit mechanical and disconnected during the acts, compared to the average girls I've seen. I felt like I was doing my own thing. If you like a fresher girl with less experience I guess she's the one for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnumforce View Post
    My experience with her was less satisfying. Despite being friendly she was a bit mechanical and disconnected during the acts, compared to the average girls I've seen. I felt like I was doing my own thing. If you like a fresher girl with less experience I guess she's the one for you.
    Yeah, I know where you are coming from. I'm just blown away by beng with a friendly young, and very attractive, woman. Most attractive young working women have tickets on themselves. I've booked her for another session on Thursday. I'll report back on whether my rose-coloured glasses remain in place.