Thread: Queeni at 7 cowper st granville

Junior Member(有D料到)

Queeni at 7 cowper st granville

Called MAMASAN told that 4 girls are available. Queeni is available too. booked for 30 minutes. Got into the room. She looks so beautiful. age around 25 years old and smiling so nice. took a shower and waited for her to come back. We started with rubbing each other with kiss, so warm and friendly like GFF. Then I lay down on bed she started kiss all over me and rubbing my little brother. BBBJ for a while then I get into misson. I put her down and get into her pussy. So wet and small. got feeling straight away. I kissed around her and she reacted really well. Every time I PUSH HARDER she moans and looks like enjoy a lot.

After a while we changed position, she sit on me and start cowgirl. She controlled her muscle really well and slow down on purpose sometimes to stop me load. I was rubbing her nipples and she enjoyed it. Then we changed to doggie and she got really good looking from behind. I enjoy doggie the best as I can hold her boobs and her waist to push her hard.

Face: 9/10
    figure 9/10
    sex 8/10
    overall 9/10
    value for money Absolutely Yes.
    will go back again; yes

Shop Owner
    Queenie top sweet girlfriend service today booking welcome

Queeine

24yo, 160cm, 46kg, C Cup, Taiwan - She is a NATURAL beauty, with beautiful eyes, mesmerising long legs, baby soft skin and a smile that\'s absolutely contagious!

Last edited by 7cowper; 22-10-2020 at 10:56 AM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews