Thread: Orange & Bathurst

Senior Member(無間使者)

Orange & Bathurst

Hi all
    Can anyone help me out as I'm going to be heading out west in a couple of weeks and would love to visit the local girls
    Not fussed whether it is FS or HE as long as it is good
    Any recommendations please let me know
    Thanks

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Just Google "massage Bathurst (or Orange)" and it should show up possible locations to check out.

There was a FS shop in Orange a few years ago, but I can't rmember its location.

Local papers are a good source of such info as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks but was after recommendations from people's experiences as unknown places can be really hit n miss
    But unfortunately usually more miss

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Someone has to try these places to get the "experience". If everyone relied on "someone else" to check them out, there would be no reports and perhaps no businesses.

Sometimes you just got to "take a punt" yourself. Quite often there are hidden gems to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    Hi all
    Can anyone help me out as I'm going to be heading out west in a couple of weeks and would love to visit the local girls
    Not fussed whether it is FS or HE as long as it is good
    Any recommendations please let me know
    Thanks

Orange FS shops:

Gateway - 158 Moulder St, Orange - 02 6362 8520

http://www.gatewayonmoulder.com.au/

Golden Ladies - 14 Peisley St, Orange - 02 6361 4253

Private WLs in Bathurst:

Tia - Bathurst - 0487105854

Nicky - Bathurst - 0487105854

Good luck

Cheers

ps. I have not been in these areas, so these are Not recommendations from me, just some contacts you can try.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Many years ago I had to take a group of about 30 Japanese businessmen up to Orange for a few days. One of their first requests when we got there was "where can we find some girls?". Being naive on such matters back then, I chased up a local taxi driver and managed to get some contact details. The madam was a bit shocked when I mentioned 30, but somehow she rounded up a few girls and my clients were happy for a couple of nights.

They kept offering to shout me a session too, but I didn't fancy being a girl's 4th or 5th customer LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Orange FS shops:

Gateway - 158 Moulder St, Orange - 02 6362 8520

http://www.gatewayonmoulder.com.au/

Golden Ladies - 14 Peisley St, Orange - 02 6361 4253
    Golden TOUCH on Peisley has not been open for more than a year. Gateway bought it out, then shut it down. Which is a shame because it HAD to be better than what Gateway offers. I am still suffering from psychological damage after meeting (and then running - literally) from a WL I saw there.

There is no brothel in Bathurst at all. As aussie said the local rags are your best bet.

Finally, I find it hilarious that a user who only has 24 posts, only one or two of which are reviews, has the nerve to state they deserve other's recommendations. Again, aussie is right, time to start taking some risks and reporting them back. Give to get

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any more recent Intel for Bathurst/ Orange?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to bump this thread for the ?hundredth time. I've started going out to Bathurst regularly for work. Anyone out there regularly?

I've been making my way through the "legit" looking massage places around town, have had some good legit massages at a few but no extras as of yet, as well as a few obviously RnT ones that I probably won't be returning to. I'm happy to share info/experiences as I keep trying places each time I head out there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsezz887 View Post
    Sorry to bump this thread for the ?hundredth time. I've started going out to Bathurst regularly for work. Anyone out there regularly?

I've been making my way through the "legit" looking massage places around town, have had some good legit massages at a few but no extras as of yet, as well as a few obviously RnT ones that I probably won't be returning to. I'm happy to share info/experiences as I keep trying places each time I head out there.
    You're better off getting a memorable tug in Sydney before heading out there. Even if there was a place that offers extras, they're likely MILFs. My last trip to Wagga was pretty much like that - the only okay-looking WL was already in her 50s and they were charging $250 upwards. That's how it is in most country towns.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeh I think you're right. The few RnT places out there I've tried were pretty rough. I'll keep pushing on with the legit place I've been going coz its actually a quality massage with quite a cute girl. I get the vibe extras may be on offer so I'll see how I go haha.