Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are we friends or customers?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can assure you the answer to that would be no!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by A44 View Post
    I do believe that in some special cases, you can be more than a customer. (I know !!).
    I am not sure if this situation would continue if I could not afford to pay.
    No Money, No Honey.
    It is easy to be "more than a customer" while you are a customer.

It would be how they treat you if you stopped, that would determine their loyalty to you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know it sounds weird but I feel its kind like being a regular customer to a restaurant.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    We are always a customer.
    Try this simple test ...
    Rock up to your favourite shop/mamasan/WL/ML and say "Hey, we've known each other a long time now, we're friends now, I don't need to pay any more, it should be for free now ...
    And see the response you get

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is no question - We are customers.

To believe anything else would be delusional.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
    There is no question - We are customers.

To believe anything else would be delusional.
    there are always exceptions to this rule.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    q.e.d. ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whats that??

Senior Member(無間使者)

It all depends.. do you have their personal phone number?

Do you see them outside their place of business.

Do and will they see you on their own time without any monetary compensation, etc.

If the answer is yes. Chances are you are their friend.. with or without benefits is another question.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=illidanstormrage;825135]

It all depends.. do you have their personal phone number?

Do you see them outside their place of business.

Do and will they see you on their own time without any monetary compensation, etc.

If the answer is yes. Chances are you are their friend.. with or without benefits is another question.[/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    OP you are in too deep. The minute you stopped spending the money is the minute they drop you like a bag of dung

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So the question is, are they friends worthy or just friends during good times? I think alot of them are genuinely quite nice but having to face alot of us (punters) caused them to be jaded at times. Not everyone of us is a gentleman who respects women. Just saying. haha.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    OP you are in too deep. The minute you stopped spending the money is the minute they drop you like a bag of dung
    Very true. Once you stop seeing them they lose interest in you immediately. Just remember, if you pay for a service you are a customer and not a friend. Even if a girl were to give her number to you it would be for business purposes. If there is a remote chance that she goes out with you socially and even introduces you to her friends during social outings then she might see you as a friend. I know this is unlikely to occur because the WLs would prefer not to mix their work with their personal and social lives.

On the other hand, let's consider this situation. I met this private Asian WL who use to advertise on backpage and cracker. She was very friendly and accommodating. She was even willing to have dinner with customers after meetings and didn't charge for the time she spent having dinner with you. Well, one time I was so hungry and she had no bookings so I invited her out for dinner after our meeting. During our discussion over dinner, she said if we continue to meet up for sex then she will regard me as a customer, however if I stop seeing her for sex, she will treat me as a friend. What do you say to this guys?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbling View Post
    So the question is, are they friends worthy or just friends during good times? I think alot of them are genuinely quite nice but having to face alot of us (punters) caused them to be jaded at times. Not everyone of us is a gentleman who respects women. Just saying. haha.
    I guess many girls start out nice but when they get mishandled and shown no respect then they do change in some ways. However I know from experience that many girls do remember if you treat them with respect and how many times you hear stories from these girls of guys just being real jerks. You do pity them at times. On one occasion, I was talking to the receptionist and the girl. This guy who appeared to be of Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshian background walked passed us and grabbed the girl's private part and ran for the exit. Can you believe this? No wonder these girls have issues with many customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You're always a customer unless you stop seeing them in the shop once you start seeing them outside work.

If it's not friends with benefits I'm not sure why you'd want to be friends....it always always is a lose lose experience.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I guess many girls start out nice but when they get mishandled and shown no respect then they do change in some ways. However I know from experience that many girls do remember if you treat them with respect and how many times you hear stories from these girls of guys just being real jerks. You do pity them at times. On one occasion, I was talking to the receptionist and the girl. This guy who appeared to be of Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshian background walked passed us and grabbed the girl's private part and ran for the exit. Can you believe this? No wonder these girls have issues with many customers.
    It's very unfortunate that people of that culture are often brought up in that way and believe they can get away with it. I remember hearing of an incident where a mother was holding a baby and a group of men gang raped her and threw the baby out the window! Another case a girl is raped and she is sentenced for having sex outside of marriage, or something like that. It's all quite disgusting and disgraceful if you ask me.

Having said that I've met some wonderful people from that culture and have been fortunate enough to call them friends. So it's a stereotype, but if i was a wl I'd have no issue in having a blanket no to these ethnic backgrounds, you need to protect yourself. Or at least until the client is well known to the establishment . And yes i acknowledge that is discrimination.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you want to know if she sees you as a customer or a friend, ask yourself ' would she meet you outside the shop to hang out ? ' of course, MLs are supposed to give us that impression as part of their job! But I suspect they wouldn't mind being friends outside the shop with any nice guy whose company they enjoy.

Well, it's like if you go to a restaurant often, you become friendly with the owner. They do regard you as a sort of 'friend' aswell as their customer. Another analogy - do you consider your coworkers your friends? They are a sort of friend, but at the end of the day, they are your coworker foremost, unless you are hanging out with them outside work. We are a friend of sorts, but can't call ourselves a true friend unless we are hanging out with them outside the shop, no charge.

With MLs etc, we often share intimate things with them, physically and many things (eg sexual secrets etc) that we wouldn't tell friends/family so they can't help to form a sort of bond with you.

Personally, I consider all of my regular MLs, as 'friends'. I care about them as I would care about my real friends.

We are paying good money, to have a fantasy. But sometimes there is some reality in that fantasy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    You are a customer! you will always be a customer! If you want to have a good punt it pays to remember this you are always a customer the girl is only after the dollars.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=Alan86;835965]If you want to know if she sees you as a customer or a friend, ask yourself ' would she meet you outside the shop to hang out ? ' of course, MLs are supposed to give us that impression as part of their job! But I suspect they wouldn't mind being friends outside the shop with any nice guy whose company they enjoy.

Well, it's like if you go to a restaurant often, you become friendly with the owner. They do regard you as a sort of 'friend' aswell as their customer. Another analogy - do you consider your coworkers your friends? They are a sort of friend, but at the end of the day, they are your coworker foremost, unless you are hanging out with them outside work. We are a friend of sorts, but can't call ourselves a true friend unless we are hanging out with them outside the shop, no charge.

What if the WL go wiz u for a short destance travel, and ask u go to her friends' home for dinner together....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    About 6 months ago i was at 142 and after about 15 minutes there was this huge sigh and the receptionist asked him whats wrong and he said nothing. Naturally i thought he had been waitng to long like me. Then about another 15 minutes later samme thing and he says "Ayumi didn't get my sense of humour if she was australian she would think i was funny."

No one had been paying any attention to him and he had been using up 1 of their waiting rooms for at least half hour.

I think the guys that hang around after their booking or go to the shop with no intention of spending time with 1 of the girls because they think they're friends with the mamasan or because they write positive reviews for the shop or whatever reason they do it are so disrespectful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast