Person's Name :Miki

Establishment : 7 Cowper st Granville

Date of Visit : 20 Feb 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9637-7922.

Hours of Business : 10am-4am on Saturday

Rates : $90.30 minutes Full service

Size/shape : Busty D Cup, Slim,Size 6.160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinses

Services Provided : Full service/Cuc

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
Miki was very shy to begin with as she was still fully dressed by the time I came out of the shower.
I help her out of her dress and realise that she was wearing short shorts underneath the dress. Very pretty face she flipped me over and got started on the front continuing the titty rub and follow with a cock slide with her crack. It was a very sensation experience as she slowly build up the pressure to get you to cum. Plenty of mixing it up with varied speed and strokes. I was give her the finger treatment down below as well as getting a mouthful of her lovely breasts. Before long I cum with satisfaction while she hold me tight with a sequence of contraction down there not sure if I make her cum and squire with all the gel mixed but sure feel like it. She went on top and was very tight, started riding away. Then we changed to the lotus position.So hot....

I slowly withdrew my cock from her pussy and told her it was her turn on top. I up her on top of you then I strongly recommend you try it! She has very strong legs, personally I think it gives her legs some shape and they look fantastic. Miki is very sexy ....

Miki stands up on the bed and slowly squats down, guiding my cock into her pussy as I look into her beautiful eyes.nice hot body. She moves quite slowly, utilising those sexy legs to ensure that the only thing in contact with my body is her pink pussy. I absolutely love it! I’ve had the same position from other girls but they move quite fast and bounce moves very slowly and for me it makes it just so much more intense and enjoyable. It is an awesome and wonderful experience. I like Miki very much.

After Miki massage me.....We spent the rest of the time.
Finished up with another shower. I ask Miki when is her next working. She tell me .she go school Monday to Friday. Only work on Saturday.

Come back ..... Yes. I will booking Miki next Saturday.