Thread: Adelaide Intel?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Adelaide Intel?

Hello All,

I'm about to spend a week in Adelaide on a work trip. Do any of you have any tips/recommendations for the City of Churches?

Thanks for any Intel you can provide...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Your best bet might be to go to church. Reports on other forums are not very encouraging.

There are a few CMPs along Hindley St, where you MIGHT get lucky if you get the right girl. A couple of visits might help your chances a bit more.

Just bear in mind, prostitution is illegal in Adelaide !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was in Adelaide about two weeks ago, there were a heap of massage shops on Hindley St, but they were too close to the police station for my liking. There was a shop at the end of Hindley on Morphett at that looked promising but it was only a gut feeling and I cannot confirm.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    My last visit was 3 years ago, but I see from my notes that the shop that appeared most promising was one closest to the police station (from memory it was on a corner). A Taiwanese girl there gave me good massage, and indicated more could be on offer on my next visit. Unfortunately she had days off on my last days there, so could not get back to see her.

I got a health fund receipt from them, but the address was for a shop in KW St, so maybe they are related.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    This report was on another forum about 3 years ago. MAybe some googling will bring up updates:

Have been to several of the places around Adelaide. I can give an update:

Topshelf on Prospect road- Very good quality girls are available. Some 18 year olds as well. Generally have a good attitude except for some of the older ones. I recommend Pandora.

Studio 207 on Currie St. Most of the better girls are gone now. Still have a few good ones like Krystal, Jade. One really bitchy one called Natalia.

City Penthouse- Most girls are dark skinned and not very good looking. Aliya is an exception. Charges are $130 for 30 min which is higher than other places.

House of Ann- Thebarton. Quality is poor. They also insist that you take a shower before starting which is a turnoff.

Purrfections- Henley Beach Road. Most of the better girls are gone now.

IKandy- Crittendon Road. Average girls. Some are not bad. They offer a 15 min session for $70. Very good if you want a quickie.

Regency Road- mostly fat ones.

CC's hindmarsh- Only old & fat ones.

Studio Marilyn on King William- Have asian girls for $150. Too much because the usual rate for a free lance asian is about $100.

Free lance Asians. There are lots. They operate from private houses with 2-3 in each. Most are old, but there is a place on Unley Road with good 2 quality girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dave your money and wank instead of wasting it there. I travel to Adelaide for work regularly and I have tried all types. Outcall Incall wechat etc. it is all shit and over priced! Save your money and do it in Sydney.

Only been to Adelaide once about 5 years back .

Tried really hard to have a punt but no success:

1. RnT , been to two different massage shops along Henley and both were legit, spoke to the Chinese MLs and asked for part II but both times were declined .

2. FS shops, found a few in the yellow pages within walking of my hotel and both were pretty shit. Shop 1, has a couple of barely doable milfs ( Western ladies) and from memory it was $150 for straight sex but wait, only a short BJ , if you want more that will be extra and touching of the girl's body was extra too, what the fuck ! So I walked ! Mind you, if the girls were nicer or with big tits, I probably would have stayed ! Shop 2, was much further away and I simply couldn't bring myself low enough to proceed.

3. Strip club: pretty standard and ended up getting a private dance with a busty dancer and jerk off in front of her ! That's my punt in Adelaide !

Found my own post in the old forum about that :

Quoted from AHLUNGOR

This happened to me once in Adelaide, one of the Cauc shop on Currie Street was charging I think $150 for 30 min which was fine, and as I was about to hand over my cash, the mamasan said that only include the basic service which included a light CBJ (meaning short BJ just to get you ready!!), straight sex and no touching of the WL, I said, you got to be kidding, how was I suppose to enjoy sex if I can not touch her breast and her bum, that was the whole point of fucking a woman!!.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Adelaide's hit and miss because most of the girls in the fs shops come over from Sydney and Melbourne for a few weeks. When you find quality girls they're gone pretty soon.

There's a Thai fs shop in Hindmarsh (5min taxi from cbd) which is pretty good, the Mamasan always picks nice looking thai girls and for $20 extra bbbj is usually available. Makes 1hr with bbbj $240. They're on Orsmond St and advertise at cracker :
    http://adelaide.cracker.com.au/Femal...le-now/8608460

Stay away from the shops advertising Korean and Japanese girls, they're all MLC and bad service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Adelaide is a beautiful city ... but not for punting.
    If you are living in Sydney then you are already in "punting central"
    When you visit another city in Australia just enjoy other pleasures apart from punting ...
    Adelaide has a lot to offer; great food and wine (and much cheaper than Sydney), take the tram to Glenelg (they have fucked Glenelg up a bit with the hi-rise apartments but its still pretty), Central Markets (2nd best in Australia after Victoria Market in Melbourne), The Barossa of course, Victoria Harbour (great beaches), get nude at Maslin's Beach ( I did and it felt great!), get groovy in Rundle St (not Rundle Mall), and check out the galleries and museums.
    Adelaide is a much more civilised city than Sydney because it wasn't founded by convicts - but it's also the creepy murder, serial killer capital of Australia ... so beware of friendly locals who invite you back to their place ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks everybody for the guidance... It sounds like it will be slim pickings, but I will report back if I have any luck.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First night in Adelaide and I can report that the guidance above seems accurate.

I found a massage parlour on Hindley Street, almost directly across from the Crazy Horse strip club, and thought that I was on a sure thing.

Chinese massage place, open at 11.30pm, a cute girl in a sexy dress standing out the front asking passbys if they wanted a massage... All looking good.

$100 for 60 minutes. Still looking good when the cute girl tells me to take everything off and lie down. I confirm that this include underwear off and she says yes. I lie down, she comes in with her very tight and short dress on and...

Gives me a good legit massage for 60 minutes, says "finished" and leaves the room... Bugger... 12.30am and I have to head back to the hotel for a wank...

I haven't given up though... Will venture out again tonight...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm sad to report that Adelaide was a bust!

I trawled through some other forums and found numerous references to RNT being readily available at a massage parkour near the police station on Heinley Street, so I made it my mission to figure out which parlour was the goer...

Long story short, over two days I visited four parlours, all of which displayed the signs of potentially being a winner... But I struck out!

It's bizarre to me that legit massage parlours are even open between 0100 and 0300, especially when they are nestled in amongst the strip clubs, but it would seem that is the norm in Adelaide...

Will be glad to get back to Sydney...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry Hugh85, I was in the CBD and on foot... Whilst I could have caught a cab, I thought my chances were good in the city (even though it turned out that they weren't)... Next time...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
    I'm sad to report that Adelaide was a bust!

I trawled through some other forums and found numerous references to RNT being readily available at a massage parkour near the police station on Heinley Street, so I made it my mission to figure out which parlour was the goer...

Long story short, over two days I visited four parlours, all of which displayed the signs of potentially being a winner... But I struck out!

It's bizarre to me that legit massage parlours are even open between 0100 and 0300, especially when they are nestled in amongst the strip clubs, but it would seem that is the norm in Adelaide...

Will be glad to get back to Sydney...
    Well you can't say you weren't warned bro.
    I really love Adelaide - much more cultured and far less stressful than Sydney.
    But it sucks shit as far as punting goes.
    We really don't appreciate how good we have got it here in Sydney as far as punting goes- R&T and FS.
    After a few years in Adelaide even the old GILFs at 12 Bellevue will seem like goddesses

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah 12 Bellevue should open a franchise down there. Even for their service and quality it is a lot better than Adelaide man.