Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Central Massage in the news.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Central Massage in the news.

Another day, another news story -

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/brothel-stor...20-gmz3ge.html

I can't help but wonder whether the City of Sydney is actually cracking down or whether the Sydney Morning Herald's reporters just stumbled onto Aus99 and realised that they could milk their discovery for a few weeks of regular stories...

Must be slow news day.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    He is obviously not aware that Broadway is licenced for the services offered.

And there is the precedent from last year that a massage shop offering HEs may not be a brothel.

If this is going to LEC on 1st March, I would think that the issue has arisen long before the Town Hall story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might of been a slow news day - but it had an impact... Per the Roster

316 Central Massage has already closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    We are sorry to make this decision, the bad publicity is hard for us to continue.
    Thank you for all the visiting and supporting of our Central Shop in the recently years.
    Your support has made us better and stronger team and we will forever be grateful.
    We will always provide quality services by nice girls. The spirit of 316 is always with us!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    Might of been a slow news day - but it had an impact... Per the Roster

316 Central Massage has already closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    We are sorry to make this decision, the bad publicity is hard for us to continue.
    Thank you for all the visiting and supporting of our Central Shop in the recently years.
    Your support has made us better and stronger team and we will forever be grateful.
    We will always provide quality services by nice girls. The spirit of 316 is always with us!
    Very sad news. It was the best shop in the cbd for the last few years.

Banned
    this is so stupid

thankfully broadway is still open and its the same girls otherwise i'd be inciting a riot right now

Banned
    Wouldn't they have too many girls working now at broadway? I wonder what will happen? It could make the girls compete for customers more than before?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by H3da View Post
    Wouldn't they have too many girls working now at broadway? I wonder what will happen? It could make the girls compete for customers more than before?
    Not all the Central girls worked at Broadway, and Broadway is limited by the number of rooms it has. It would be interesting to see how many customers make the switch. I don't think the extra cost would deter this, but the location might.

Banned
    Would give us punters alot option if they did have more girls working! Did they have better girls at central or broadway

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    An open letter to Alice and the girls
    Dear Alice
    I am very sad to hear the news that 316 Central is closing.
    It was a great little shop; wonderful girls, handy location, and very professionally managed by you and your brother.
    I had so many nice times there and I wanted to thank you and your brother for making it all possible.
    Anyway you still have 227 Broadway, which is a much bigger and luxurious shop.
    227 is a great shop - the best IMO - and I am sure punters will continue to support you and your business and you will continue to provide the friendly and professional service you always do.
    I know you must be feeling sad and angry today but I know I speak on behalf of many punters when I say thank you for all the wonderful service from 316, and that you, your brother and all the wonderful girls have our full support.
    All the best for the future at 227 Broadway.

So much memories when you go inside the 316 rooms and remember all of the beautiful girls and their wonderful services.

Hope Chris still has a job to do.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am more than happy to climb the back entrance stairs to get into "Castle Adventure", but am feeling sad at the the same time since Bec will not join Alice's army anymore.
    Wish you all the best Alice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well said rooter, I for one will make the effort to go to 227. Luckily my favorite girl worked at both.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    227 biz will be impacted. This is normal nature.

I feel sorry for 316 group

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I still have memories of 316 before Alice took it over, and the alluring sign under the canopy "MASSAGE - MIGRATION SERVICE - MATCH MAKING".

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    Well said rooter, I for one will make the effort to go to 227. Luckily my favorite girl worked at both.
    Definitely worth the effort bro.
    It's just a 10 minute brisk walk from the city and the walk is good for you; it gets the blood pumping which gives you a better erection

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    So much memories when you go inside the 316 rooms and remember all of the beautiful girls and their wonderful services.

Hope Chris still has a job to do.

The brother will join the sister over at 227. With more management and reception staff on hand , both Alice and Chris can now enjoy a couple of days off each week and have more personal life besides the business. Could be a blessing from the sky for them !

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    An open letter to Alice and the girls
    Dear Alice
    I am very sad to hear the news that 316 Central is closing.
    It was a great little shop; wonderful girls, handy location, and very professionally managed by you and your brother.
    I had so many nice times there and I wanted to thank you and your brother for making it all possible.
    Anyway you still have 227 Broadway, which is a much bigger and luxurious shop.
    227 is a great shop - the best IMO - and I am sure punters will continue to support you and your business and you will continue to provide the friendly and professional service you always do.
    I know you must be feeling sad and angry today but I know I speak on behalf of many punters when I say thank you for all the wonderful service from 316, and that you, your brother and all the wonderful girls have our full support.
    All the best for the future at 227 Broadway.
    Well said !

Plus 1 here !

Quote Originally Posted by H3da View Post
    Would give us punters alot option if they did have more girls working! Did they have better girls at central or broadway
    Many girls work at both shops on different days. Some top girls only work at 227, so I would expect no loss of talents there !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my first punt was at 316 a few years back . aaww the memories of the perfect service form alice .. i have also noticed that now all shop owners have taken a step back .. only names now and which country there are from .why Eamonn why

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast