Girls Name: Meiho

Establishment: 7 Cowper st Granville 9637-7922

Date of Visit 15 February 2016.

Hours of Business: 10am to 2am. Extended Hours on Friday & Saturday 10am to 4am

Contact. Tel :9637-7922.SMS 0426629688

Rates $160.00 an hour.

Size/Shape: Size 6 or 8 Lovely Body. Nice smooth skin. Nice sized natural Breasts.
Long silky black hair. , a lovely package.

Services Provided. Safe Sex in a variety of positions. Great Attitude

Roster. Only on Monday
Nationality. Korean
English. Very good English.
Value for Money. Yes recommended.

Over the past long time I have found this wonderful Ladies that have become my regulars.
Meiho provide me with excellent safe sexy service that comes with our “special connection” She actually look like a Korean next door girl.And excellent attitude and beautiful bodyThe shower was very gentle and we laughed and joked DFK was great and instantly I was attracted by her look and the girlfriend feel.Then the BJ was just something else she was really trying her best to give me the best BJ and it was one of the best one I've had recently.....really amazes sexy.is how lovely and accommodating she is whilst in the room gorgeous smiles and laughter encompasses the whole sexy from start till end.

Sex was joyful and she was almost like a little doll and I enjoyed every minute we had.After the sex we had nice conversation and showed

Meiho is an intelligent Girl Good English, Experienced, and knows how to please a guy. She is very clean and safe.There are not reports about Meiho . Meiho is new to this industry .

I can’t wait to see her again..... I booking her next Monday.
Is Meiho Good ? No. Yes. she is Great !!