Thread: J nano

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J nano

*. .

Great review bro. Nano has been on my radar for quite sometime but scared she’s being just a novelty. Your review just confirmed it and the flattest chest will make me have to skip on this gem. Glad you enjoy the experience. Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Great review bro. Nano has been on my radar for quite sometime but scared she’s being just a novelty. Your review just confirmed it and the flattest chest will make me have to skip on this gem. Glad you enjoy the experience. Cheers
    Shes an experience. And i agree on what a punter friend said "its hard to explain clearly, but you just have to try it at least once. Because itll be so hard to find another one like her."

As i have said too, body fits her whole aesthetic, you really wouldnt typically get ladies with bigger cups with a petite body like her. There are some exceptions, but very rare.

But if you can look at other stuff, like her nicely shaped and firmish butt, soft white skin, etc. It could still be an enjoyable experience.

But if boobs are make or break, prolly not then.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Shes an experience. And i agree on what a punter friend said "its hard to explain clearly, but you just have to try it at least once. Because itll be so hard to find another one like her."

As i have said too, body fits her whole aesthetic, you really wouldnt typically get ladies with bigger cups with a petite body like her. There are some exceptions, but very rare.

But if you can look at other stuff, like her nicely shaped and firmish butt, soft white skin, etc. It could still be an enjoyable experience.

But if boobs are make or break, prolly not then.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    I get what you mean, I’m just keep think if I can enjoy it. I’ll sleep on it and see how it goes. Thanks for the inside though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Agree completely, bigger boobs on her would look ridiculous, her arse is perfect, true her face doesn't look "typically Japanese", but then again being from Fukuoka Kyushu girls can look different anyway, and you only need to talk with her for 30 seconds to realise she is. If she was going to be around longer I would return at some point, my session with her was really quite enjoyable. But yeah she is tiny.

Banned
    Where is the review?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    He must have deleted it

Banned
    so what is the point of putting it up and deleting it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Second thoughts, I guess