Girls 's Name : Lisa
    Establishment :7 Cowper st Granville
    Date of Visit : 21 Feb 2016
    Contact Details 9637-7922
    Hours of Business : 10am to 2am
    Rates : $90 for 30 minutes
    Size/shape : Size 6 C cup best tits and Body in the business
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinnese

Services Provided : PSE and Doggy reverse cowboy asian cowboy straight missionary position - man on top,>Mish,69,Hand job
    CIM cum on tits. heaps different sex position, pussy slide.

Value for money/recommend? :yes.
    Today (21Feb ), I saw the roster today Lisa the Picture is very beautiful and sexy.I felt very excited and called the shop to make a booking for her. I found out that she only started from 10am.I made a booking and went to shop to meet her. She is very nice . DD cup. Very pretty face. shop receptionist, Simon .I found that she is prettier than before. Her big eyes shone with light and her long hair made her look like an ancient Korean princess. She also looks to have gained some weight. Inside the room, I found her tits bigger and firmer, same for her bums. Each part must be larger at least by an inch. We were like old friends re-united.lisa services are always good to me and this is why I kept going back for her. I didn't want to write any more ARs on her. I wish to keep her as much to my self (a bit selfish, but who wants to share a very good girl with others, especially the pussy would get bigger once over-used).

Time with Lisa very enjoyable and details would be omitted. I could just say that I enjoyed every minute with her. In fact, she was very generous in time with me. Even after her own alarm clock rang, she kept hugging me and urged me to continue. Then the shop buzzer rang and she still allowed me a few more minutes with her before we went downstairs.
    Treating a girl nicely always get reciprocal reward and I just felt myself too lucky a man.
    I told the the reception Simon.that I would keep going back to see this rare gem. The shop receptionist is happy and said she is always busy. I just hope Lisa would continue to make heaps and stay healthy and beautiful. In short, happy to please and very compliant. Very nice girl and easy to talk to. Would recommend and for the money would return to see her again.

Looks 9/10
    Service 8/10
    Body 9/10

Shop Owner
    Lisa just back from holiday refresh booking welcome
    Lisa top sweet girlfriend service
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service

Lisa

25yo, 163cm, 47kg, B cup, Chinese - petite size, smooth body, nice bums and etiquette attitude
    Last edited by 7cowper; 15-03-2022 at 08:40 AM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Lisa top sweet girlfriend service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922