Thread: Honey, Balinsky & Pathetic Friends.

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar

Honey, Balinsky & Pathetic Friends.

Person's Name: Honey
    Establishment: Roseville Rose
    Date of Visit: February, 2016
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 02 9416 7291
    Hours of Business: 10am till late
    Rates: $150/60
    Size/shape: slim, C-Cups trimmed pussy
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
    Services Provided: Bbj with cim, dfk, rimming, any position you want. (Maybe anal on the agenda?)
    Value for money/recommend?: Absolutely

Howdy All,

This is a review of Honey.

Before I get going I need to set the stage. I have one of those faces that everyone thinks they have seen before, but can’t remember when.

I have a theory that this is because I am usually somebody’s ‘pathetic friend’. The pathetic friend is the guy you hang out with when your ‘good’ buds are not available. He’s like a leftover man. Your pathetic friend isn’t much, but at least he helps you fill in time and you can always feel superior to him.

With the pathetic friend no one ever gets a good look at him BUT there is a faint glimmer of what he is like. I think all of us ‘pathetic friends’ look pretty much the same.

Take, for example, the other day when I was walking near Central, A beautiful Asian woman about 30 smiled at me and the following exchange occurred:

Lady: Hi, how are you?
    Steven: Are we acquainted?
    Lady: Don’t be silly. It’s Ling-Ling, Hymie.
    Steven: Hymie?
    Lady: Yes, Hymie Balinsky.
    Steven: I am Steven Seagal.
    Lady: You’re Hymie Balinsky.
    Steven: I am Hymie Balinsky.
    Lady: You said you were Steven Seagal.
    Steven: Well. . .
    Lady: Steven?
    Steven: Yes.
    Lady: Piss off!

I can’t begin to tell you how often that happens to me.

At any rate, I rolled up to Roseville and greeted by mine host Helen. I was told only one lady was available and her name was Honey. After a few minutes she came in and folks, the lights and my eyes were not that good, but she looked fine to me.

She led me to the room where the money was taken care of and I had the $20 shower while she went and did whatever they do when ‘they went’.

When she returned she wasted no time and immediately we were in a lip lock with us carrying out a ‘battle for supremacy of the tongues’.

Honey was very passionate and energetic. In the semi-dark décor of Roseville she looked and acted like a younger, upmarket version of a Bellevue girl.

I felt her mouth envelope my cock and her lips moving up and down on it. She moved down and licked my balls and went further and started rimming!

On with the dom and we engaged in every position physically possible.

In the end, I came in her mouth and lay there on the bed contented.

I then had a déjà vu feeling. I asked her to turn up the lights. When she did the following exchange took place.

Steven: (Looking at her with my glasses on.) QQ!
    Honey: Yes. You know Hornsby?
    Steven: You don’t remember me?
    Honey: Maybe.
    Steven: I am Hymie Balinsky?
    Honey; What?
    Steven: Never mind.

Folks, it was only after that session I realised Honey was QQ from 142. It doesn’t matter where you see her as he is really great. She had lots of energy and seemed prepared to do anything I wanted.

Well, I’ve got to go ladies and gents.

Catch you all soon.

Until that time . . .until that time.

Hymie, I mean Steven.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha top stuff like always mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha nice humor my brother!

I've wanted to try honey but can't see her in the roster anymore.

Maybe she was moonlighting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My favourite is Lily who works on Sat only. Excellent GFE all the time. Service is second to none. Highly recommended.