Thread: What an experience... Kelly (Part 1) and Candy (Part 2

Senior Member(無間使者)

What an experience... Kelly (Part 1) and Candy (Part 2

So I made a booking in the evening for Candy. I turned up a few minutes late and found out Candy was still with another customer.

There was another girl working today, so Candy actually did ask me if Kelly could do the massage for 15 minutes and Candy would do the other 30 minutes.
    No problem with me as Kelly looks nice but still wouldn't matter regardless.

I didn't realize at the time but after reading a post of Ahlungor's. He said this is the same Kelly who used to work at QVB massage.
    I didn't recognize her at all.. and neither did she recognize me. I record most of my punts so the last time I saw her was on the 22/12/14, so I thought that was interesting.

Kelly is Korean as well and she gives a really strong massage which I really needed. She speaks English well so it was nice to just relax and chat with her.
    She is a very skinny girl but if I'm not mistaken and she did work at QVB. She always gave me a wonderful service when I was extremely new to RnT.

Candy had been really hyped up in my estimation based on the forum. I did meet her so I knew what she looked like as I've been to VIP Pyrmont once before to see Susan and she was the one who introduced us.

So after the 'part 1' Kelly got the hot towel and wiped me down before letting Candy take over. She didn't waste any time as soon as she was in the room she was stepping on my back something which really took all my knots out.
    I guess that's the benefit of being so small. From there she stripped down completely and put oil over herself and on my back and started the body to body massage.

I honestly haven't had that many B2B massages. My first real experience was with another Korean girl Amy @ Juliet's in Burwood. She was short girl like Candy but with a nice round ass. Absolutely amazing in terms of looks and service.

Seeing Candy brings back those memories but I can say in terms of actual service Candy is just as good as Amy or even Mimi @ Burwood as well. Candy started rubbing my feet with her boobs focusing on her nipples first and then her breasts. After that she was gliding all over my back but went right next near my ear breathing sexily if that makes sense.. and biting my ear. From there I couldn't wait to turn over.

When most people think of MILF's they have it in their mind the girl probably won't have a really cute, attractive or pleasant face. Candy for me is still very attractive.
    She is extremely short, has a slim waist with a bit of tummy fat but very soft and large breasts.

Seeing Candy was a real treat, she exceeded my expectations. Amazing massage, B2B, cat bath, tickle tackle, Spanish you name it.. at the end of the massage she took her time as well cleaning me up and finishing off with some stretching. Similar to what you might get in a Thai massage place before the end of the session.

I'll definitely be back to see Kelly and Candy both 1 on 1.

Banned
    i had the same kelly + candy experience so looks like it wasnt a once off

for me it was candy's part 2 that made it amazing for me though kelly definitely gives a good part 1 too

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    can someone please tell me what's the rate here for VIP massage? cant seem to find the all included price . thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $90/30 mins?

but definitely $105/45 mins

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    $90/30 mins?

but definitely $105/45 mins

Thanks bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Update:

Apparently Kelly doesn't do part 2 anymore since working here...??

I was unlucky enough to find that out after going there for a 7pm booking and hearing her say only 5 mins into the massage 'oh.. I can only do massage I hope that's ok".

She was actually going to give back the full massage fee of $40 but being the kind/idiotic? person I am... I just took back $20. Candy and Susan still are fantastic but sadly this experience really turns me off this shop.

Banned
    Sucks to hear that

Lots of good competition in that small Pyrmont area too..