Thread: Julia at 7 Cowper St, Granville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Julia at 7 Cowper St, Granville

Name: Julia

Establishment: 7 Cowper St, Granville
    Phone: 9637 7922 / 9682 3888 / 0426 629 688 / SMS 0426 629 688
    Web address: http://7cowper.com.au/

Price: $90/$130/$160 for 30/45/60 minutes. Also short time options I think $70/$80 for 15/20 minutes.

Julia is a slim asian girl with a pretty face that makes you want to cum more, long black hair, not a totally flat tummy but no problem, slim everywhere else, I liked her nice shapely curvy bum, not big just a nice shape, you know how like some asian girls have nice hips and bum to hold, average height, average size boobs no problem for me, in her lingerie she does have cleavage, no tattoos. Passes for 30 in my eyes. Julia has excellent english so you can talk to her and ask her any questions.

The place is easy to find in Cowper St, there is parking at the back, the driveway is narrow so if you've got a medium+ car you might want to pull the mirrors in.
    Got the room at the front, shower controls take a bit of getting used to, don't press it like a button, you kind of have to move/twist it at an angle, they should show you how to use it first. The room was clean, shower was clean.

She lets you suck on her boobs for a bit but she stops you after a while, either sensitive nips or she's not a big fan of having them sucked. Says she does bbbj included if your cock is clean. I think extras can be negotiated with her. I took the covered bj option. She does some ball licking and nice nipple licking during the bj, you can probably ask her for more if she stops. daty is allowed, though she lubes up before the session so if you're after daty ask her to hold off on the lube, she also allowed me to lick her arsehole.

Started with mish, she was happy to try different positions, mish plus variations, doggy, flat doggy, her on top.
    Julia on top in cowgirl was excellent! Excellent rhythm. She then lent forward and was moving her hips up and down still excellent rhythm, felt great! Also slapped her nice bum a bit which she didn't seem to mind.
    After the session Julia told me her on top was her "speciality"! Yes, I agree!

There was a bit of over the top moaning, it was too much, I think you could probably ask her to tone it down a bit. She also talked a bit dirty saying 'fuck me' which was pretty good, you could probably ask her for more dirty talk, she doesn't really mean the dirty talk of course but still.

Julia I think just works fridays at this stage.
    So overall a good session, pretty lady, pretty face, excellent with her on top.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews