Thread: Hanya Chinses girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hanya Chinses girls

Person's Name : Hanna
    Establishment : 7 Cowper st Granville
    Date of Visit : 24 Feb 2016
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9637-7922.
    Hours of Business : 10am-2am
    Rates : $90.30 minutes Full service
    Size/shape : Busty B+Cup, Size 6.168cm.46kg
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinses
    Services Provided : Full service/Cuc
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes
    Rate: $160/hr +$40 extra (discuss)
    Value for Money: YES . Come back see her: yes

First post in this forum!!!!
    My firendl tell me Hanya good girl. I came to 7 Cowper st this morning . I saw 4 girls. I picked Hanya.
    Attitude: She's friendly and tall beautiful too.
    Services Provided: BBJ(extra $40), DATY, Massage and sex in different positions
    Hanya and me entered room 3. Hanya ran through some basic policies and then stated she is GFE and if there was anything I liked or wanted. So hot hot now .At first I thought this would be a typical Stiletto styl session. I'm suprised as things got moving. Hanya loves sex and wants to be fucked. blow job has been great.I slowly withdrew my cock from her pink pussy and told her it was her turn on top. I up her on top of you then I strongly recommend you try it! Hanya has very strong long sexy legs, personally I think it gives her legs some shape and they look fantastic. Hanya look very sexy.The underlying tone of the session was more PSE then GFE. She gives an awesome BJ even though it was CBJ. BBBJ is offered but extra. Tongue kisses.There was also good DFK. Very responsive and willing to please. Fucked her in a few different positions . Hanya very happy.she mentioned she loves dogg too. The buzzer went off and she still wanted more and more.Hanya very enjoy.feeling good....Hanya provided me with great BBBJ...Time to turn around.

After finished up with another shower,,,,,,,
    Thank you my recommended Hanya . Come back to see Hanya? Yes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am a little confused with the review
    Both Hanya and Hanna been mentioned as girl's name.
    Then there's the mention of CBJ been performed, then proceed to mention about a great BBBJ??

Also the review is done by person just signed up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems more like a "sophisticated review by an insider".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hannah (as she called herself) but Hanya on the roster

7 Cowper Street, Granville, 96377922

early evening, Thursday 6 September

$150/hour

Chinese, from Fujian

Tall and slender. Perhaps 170 cm, probably 55kg, maybe size 10. A big girl, perfectly proportioned.

early to mid-20s

french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, FS

recommended, for an interlude with a good-looking, genuinely young statue

My first ever visit to this particular house of the rising Roger. Greeted by receptionist Helen and shown a room. Hannah saunters in. My goodness, I say to myself, a young Gong Li. If you get the opportunity, check out some early Zhang Yimou movies. Great insight into Chinese cultural hang ups, and beautiful cinematography. We negotiate an hour.

Hannah directs me to shower while strips then she fiddles with one of her phones. I lie on the bed, Hannah leans over and kisses me while she writes a text message. I choose to ignore the distraction and think how nice it is to be in a room, naked with a millennial. Hannah is a very good looking young woman. The kissing continues and our hands play with each other's genitalia. She effortlessly moves into sucking me off, while still reading her texts from one of her phones, and offering me her flawless pussy.

The text exchange must have come to an end. Hannah repositions herself, rolls on the Dom and prepares to be entered. It starts off as if I'm fucking a blow up doll, not that I've ever resorted to this particular pleasure. The dolls slowly livens up. A spark of curiousity can be gleaned in her eye. Our legs intertwine, it's nice to fuck a big but slender girl. The body rhythms are more in sync than with tiny ladies. After a good 20 minutes we disengage. Hannah gives me a hopeless massage, between checking new text messages.

Would I see her again? Probably not. But I'm happy with the hour. $150 to lick a beautiful young pussy and fantasise about a favourite movie star.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service

Nacy

24yo,163cm, 50kg, D Cup, Hong Kong - Sexy seductress with amazingly long legs and a beautiful bubbly ass! friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.
    Last edited by 7cowper; 01-03-2022 at 04:26 PM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews