Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thai Massage - Clarence St, Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai Massage - Clarence St, Sydney

Hello brothers ... I am slightly embarrassed to say that I am a long time lurker of this forum and a first time poster. Cannot thank all of you enough for the AR's that you have posted and the "happy endingness" that it has provided me!

Walking through the city today for a 10am meeting, I found myself walking behind this stunner of a girl. She would have been about 150-160cm tall, barely 50kg and the body of a ... I don't know what!!!. For some reason, probably given the way she was dressed and the lack of work type accessories she was carrying, I began to wonder if she was an ML\WL. If she was, I was almost immediately going to follow her in. After barely walking a block, she walked up the stairs of this premise that had a restaurant underneath it, I think it was called Machiavelli or something. My eyes then became fixated on the door she was opening and it had a very large sticker on the glass advertising Thai Massage. I made the decision to go straight back there after my meeting. Eventually when my meeting finished (about lunchtime), the whole area was swarming with people and busses frequently stopping right out front. I could not work up the courage to walk in as I cant afford to be noticed (I have quite a few customers in that immediate vicinity) so I have been kicking myself all day. Funnily enough, as I was getting close, I noticed what looked like a fellow punter doing the cautious, have-I-been-seen type of walk down the stairs. Hmmm ...

All that being said, a quick google search of the shop name gave me no indication that it provided RnT. Has anyone been here? This chick was smoking and it would be an utter shame if it wasn't.

P.S. I didn't want to post the shop name as I am not sure on what the rules are of dropping names of places that are not confirmed as RnT joints. Hopefully the description is adequate enough.

Banned
    Yeah Bro its a massage joint. Unsure of the name buts l have heard its the goods.

Seems like you joined 2 days ago not a long time lurker?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysins View Post
    Seems like you joined 2 days ago not a long time lurker?
    Yeah only registered a few days ago, but reading posts for about a year.
    Thanks for the heads up. I might try and give it a go after 5 when the suits go home

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi, why don't you give us a bit more detail where the shop is. What number Clarence st or what building its near?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a coincidence i walked past that shop last week and wondered if rnt was offered too. Let us know how it went.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    Hi, why don't you give us a bit more detail where the shop is. What number Clarence st or what building its near?
    Above the restaurant called Machiavelli. 123 Clarence St. There are two separate sets of stairs leading up to it. One that takes you directly above the restaurant and the other that takes you into the lobby of what looks like an office building.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post

Above the restaurant called Machiavelli. 123 Clarence St. There are two separate sets of stairs leading up to it. One that takes you directly above the restaurant and the other that takes you into the lobby of what looks like an office building.
    Photora Thai massage, seems to be legit.

There are at least 4 Thai shops in the city that are guaranteed RnT or more:

Bamboo 1 at 650 George
    Bamboo 2 at 651 George

That Thai something on 121 Bathurst and
    VIP 69 on 69 Liverpool

So if you are after Thai's, plenty to choose from

Cheers

Ps. And there are plenty of Thai girls in most of the city RnT shops too !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Yeah only registered a few days ago, but reading posts for about a year.
    Thanks for the heads up. I might try and give it a go after 5 when the suits go home
    Woops. Thought you were talking about the RnT above La Guillotine on Kent Street. Heard it can get quite erotic in there.

Though l have heard you can get RnTs at Photara off the right gal.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysins View Post

Woops. Thought you were talking about the RnT above La Guillotine on Kent Street. Heard it can get quite erotic in there.

Though l have heard you can get RnTs at Photara off the right gal.

I rang up just to check it out. Oil massage is $80 per hour. Ask about any extra and receptionist was surprised and said No.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Ask about any extra and receptionist was surprised and said No.
    Damn ... I have had that a couple of times only to be happily surprised when turning up (funnily enough from one in North Sydney).
    It seems many might be a little cautious on saying so to a stranger on the phone??

I might give it a go anyway. The general demeanour of old mate I saw walking out of there yesterday was one that I would have on display after being drained. Worst case, I'd still happily have the hands of that little pocket rocket on me.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Banned
    I rang up just to check it out. Oil massage is $80 per hour. Ask about any extra and receptionist was surprised and said No.
    What was the place called?

Yeah l can understand them saying no HE over the phone. Unless its a more erotic setup like Oasis @ Poplar its likely they will not divulge shit like that over the phone as council do crackdown on illegitimate massage parlours.

If l go to a place I'm unsure of l just always strip down nude and see how the massage plays out. Or maybe subtly ask about 'full full body' with reception.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to this joint a few times. HJ only with a bit of rubbing through ML's clothes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any updates ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I thought this is traditional but mxxt81 says it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I thought this is traditional but mxxt81 says it's not.
    Why not try 197 Clarence St, I've tried and was a sure thing.

There are so many Thai girls working in regular RnT shops, so no shortage of Thai massage and guaranteed Thai body fix, so I don't understand why anyone will have to take a risk and be disappointed afterwards ?? !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There are so many Thai girls working in regular RnT shops, so no shortage of Thai massage and guaranteed Thai body fix, so I don't understand why anyone will have to take a risk and be disappointed afterwards ?? !!
    Cos the thrill of the chase? Getting a good gurl to do bad things? You know why.

Photara seems legit, unless there's a special girl you find. The ones I've seen so far are all thai massage only.

The one above La Guillotine? Thats pretty dire. No lookers at that place, last time I checked!

So 197 Clarence is good? Do they have shower?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dissapointed >.<

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why not try 197 Clarence St, I've tried and was a sure thing.
    Whats the damage?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast