Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar

Lucy and The Lone Ranger

Person's Name : Lucy
    Establishment : 5 Flushcombe Rd Blacktown
    Date of Visit : 26 February, 2016
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Phone: 02 9622 9388
    Hours of Business : Not sure
    Rates : $100/60
    Size/shape : weight for heigh, A cups, trimmed pussy..
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS
    Value for money/recommend? : Ok. You get what you pay for.

G’day Mates,

This is a review of Lucy.

Blacktown is not a part of my usual stomping grounds. You know the old saying “See Paris and die”, well the saying for Blacktown should be ‘See Blacktown at night and you will die!’

Unlike the CBD, you don’t get people waking up and asking for spare change. Out here in the wild west they just stab you in the chest and help themselves with whatever is on your corpse.

It’s not all bad out in Blacktown. There are some lovely African ladies walking around and brother they are hot. Many are big breasted, with thick bbj lips and a backside you could put a roulette wheel on.

I had my nephew P.Diddy (Efrem Zimbalist Farquar) to ride shotgun for me. (Note to self: Next time you venture out her bring your bullet proof and stab proof vest.)

You can’t miss No 5. It is painted Pink and you have to walk up some dingy stairs to reach the top. My God, those stairs are dirty and falling to pieces. I must inform management they have ‘duty of care’ responsibilities to look after us punters.

The stairs reminded me of the rear entrance to Billy’s in Marrickville except there was no urine stench. If Bellevue12 is a ** establishment, then No 5 is a single star. It is sort of at the same level as Red Sunset in Sydenham or 269 Canterbury Road.

When I got in there only Lucy was available. I would have walked, but having taken my life into my hands just coming to this part of the world I felt I could not leave fully loaded.

Lucy has a reasonably good body, but a plain face and teeth that could use several trips to the Dental Hospital. She has A cups with nice suckable nipples and a reasonably tight pussy.

This lady wastes no time. Virtually with me getting out of the shower she popped my wee-wee right into her gob and sucked like there was no tomorrow. (Given the crime irate n this area that was probably wise as neither of us would be good candidates for life insurance policies and guys would give you odds on the prospect of either of us getting home in one piece.)

She sucked me standing up and then we went to the bed where she continued a very good bbj.

On with the dom and basically we stayed in mish the whole time. Sometimes she had her legs on my shoulders and sometimes her knees were pushed back to the sides of her head.

She had little English, but knew her way around a man.

I blew in the dom and she gave an ok massage to finish the hour off.

All in all, not a bad punt, but for you guys who like young hotties and a safe environment there a greener pastures.

After fornicating I went to the Westfield food hall. There I noticed the difference between the Blacktowners and the Mt Druittites. The guys from Mt Druitt tend to have cigarettes propped in their ears and say things to their mates like “It was the meth that done me in. The meth and the fact my sister wouldn’t let me fuck her last night cause she said she loved Daddy more!” The Blacktown blokes seem more ‘developmentally delayed’ and walk around saying things like ‘Where the fuck and who the fuck am I?”

Well, I bid fair well to the lovely city of Blacktown with a feeling of envy. It is truly a place that a ‘man of letters’ is a guy who can read his own emails and a intellectual is a bloke who can listen to the William Tell Overture and not think of The Lone Ranger.

Well, I must be off friends.

See you again soon mates.

Until that time folks . . .until that time.

Steven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sensei steven rides again!

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    That William Tell Overture does it every time!!!!

Steven

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hahaha top stuff once again!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Thankyou again Mr Seagal! That was very entertaining!!