Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WL/ML telling you about their boyfriend. How do you feel about it?

Banned

WL/ML telling you about their boyfriend. How do you feel about it?

Don't you really hate it when a WL or ML reveals to you that she has a boyfriend when she is massaging or having sex with you.

It's all going well and suddenly, she drops a bombshell. She has a boyfriend. How do you feel?

It reminds me of a friend who was at a strip club where he had a show with a gorgeous looking girl. He asked about her fantasies and she described how she performed them with her boyfriend. My friend got up and left the room half way through the show. The girl was taken by surprise and asked why he left? He told me later that it killed the mood in the room. He wanted to be the centre of her attention and not have the girl make reference to someone else.

Have there been occasions where a WL or ML mentioned having a boyfriend and suddenly you switched off and lost interest in the girl? I did.

Banned
    Many ML are single because most boyfriends won't accept them doing this kind of job. I don't care if they have a bf or not as I'm not there to try hook up with them. You gota be pretty desperate if that's your intention. I'm there for a good time and simply business transaction

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I talk about my wife and kids. No dramas here. What are you trying to do at these joints, pick them up? That's amusing if so.

The reality is most MLs and WLs are more likely to have a boyfriend, in a relationship or married with kids and husband - the odds are almost 10 out of 10 for milfs in massage shops, what else would you expect !

My feeling on the topic is very open: if the lady is good looking, her bf is a lucky guy ! If she can give a strong massage , her partner will be set for life, and if she has beautiful big tits ! The bf or hubby are all bloody lucky bxxxxxx !!

And regardless of her relationship status, for the 30/60 min during my session , and the level of services transacted , I'm the lucky boyfriend , lover or hubby one way or another, is that not what we are paying for ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It reminds me of a friend who was at a strip club where he had a show with a gorgeous looking girl. He asked about her fantasies and she described how she performed them with her boyfriend. My friend got up and left the room half way through the show. The girl was taken by surprise and asked why he left? He told me later that it killed the mood in the room. He wanted to be the centre of her attention and not have the girl make reference to someone else.
    I'd have done the same. She is not doing her job. Her job is selling a fantasy. It's not about her, it's about the fantasy she is selling.

When they me about their BF , i just dont give a Faaack

Banned
    Each to their own guys. Some guys wouldn't care if a girl mentioned having a boyfriend because it's a business transaction for them or they're married. My friend saw it differently and so would other guys. My point is that it kills the mood in the room if a girl brings up the subject of her boyfriend. You're there to have a good time with the girl and her focus should be on you with no reference to any other male.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Consider yourself lucky I suppose, you are having sex with someone's wife/girl friend....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The only thing hotter than fucking your girlfriend is fucking some other guy's girlfriend

Heyyyyyy!!!!!!!

fonzie.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't you really hate it when a WL or ML reveals to you that she has a boyfriend when she is massaging or having sex with you.

It's all going well and suddenly, she drops a bombshell. She has a boyfriend. How do you feel?

Have there been occasions where a WL or ML mentioned having a boyfriend and suddenly you switched off and lost interest in the girl? I did.
    Just my opinion but you might have it coming.
    A WL/ML will do that for few reasons:

1) She has friend-zoned you from customer-zoning you.
    2) She senses you are into her too much.
    3) You revealed to her your real-life issues with the ladies.
    4) She senses you are not gonna be her regular.

And to tell you the truth, I am more turned-off by the knowledge that some guy fucked her brains out before me than she having a boyfriend.
    You don't wanna get with an unenthusiastic and spent WL.

On the off chance it would happen would be when you have some expectations with the girl: wanna date her, have massive crush or something, which I sense is the case with you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree. It's a turn off and the girl shouldn't mention her husband/BF and ruin the fantasy. In fact most working ladies (ML or WL) are well aware of this and will lie and pretend they are single. Why? Because while some guys don't care quite a lot do, and therefore it is bad for business. Can decrease the chance of a repeat booking.

There are exceptions to this of course. Some MLs after you see them a few times if they are comfortable that you are a good customer and don't care then they might tell you. Similar with kids, but I find that comes up more easily than BF/partners.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm all for transparency, if they say they have a bf, then so be it, but if bf is in another country i do pry deeper and see what she says she does and see if she is truthful to her beloved. I've not found one that has been so it goes both ways . If you turn up and want something and you ask questions, don't be surprised what is said. if you are, then you really need to get off your high horse and learn some common manners. Now if its said out of the blue, different story but most times you are being open and they acknowledge the same.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I only see WLs who give GFE so it is not a problem for me

For MLs I only return if there is a connection and naturally a boyfriend wouldn't be mentioned in this situation.
    Sometimes while snuggling on the massage table afterwards I will ask a WL about various things and I have noticed alot of hot young thai MLs are divorced/separated and have a kid in Thailand that there mother is looking after! They say their husbands treated them quite badly ...

If a ML/WL starts talking about her boyfriend to you unsolicited then it is a bad sign and best not to return or stop whatever you are doing to make them talk like this ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This reminds me of once in an outcall agency with a young student who was half way through a session when her fiance called from China. She took the call and had to pretend she just finished school. She was chatting with him like normal and I creeped up on her and slowly fucked the brain out of her. The sight of her dripping wet and trying to talk normally (including asking her fiance to take care of himself) was morally bankrupt yet smokingly hot.

She wasn't a top looking girl but that root was unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    This reminds me of once in an outcall agency with a young student who was half way through a session when her fiance called from China. She took the call and had to pretend she just finished school. She was chatting with him like normal and I creeped up on her and slowly fucked the brain out of her. The sight of her dripping wet and trying to talk normally (including asking her fiance to take care of himself) was morally bankrupt yet smokingly hot.

She wasn't a top looking girl but that root was unforgettable
    Sounds like those Japanese shows where the newsreader tries to read the news with a stern look while being licked and fucked !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Sounds like those Japanese shows where the newsreader tries to read the news with a stern look while being licked and fucked !
    Yeah except this is real life scenario ... which makes is arousing even just talking about it ...

Gee I am bad ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah except this is real life scenario ... which makes is arousing even just talking about it ...

Gee I am bad ...
    A girl has to make a living not a great way for her though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    A girl has to make a living not a great way for her though.
    Normally I would agree but in a weird that day I thought she totally enjoyed it ... judging by the way she acted through and after the call

She even embraced me after hanging up the call and came hard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Normally I would agree but in a weird that day I thought she totally enjoyed it ... judging by the way she acted through and after the call

She even embraced me after hanging up the call and came hard
    Great way to end a call bro. hahaha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    bro honestly, i would not care. as long as she looks after me

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast