Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: WL/ML telling you about their boyfriend. How do you feel about it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One way ticket to FloppyTown.

Fluff my ego.

Banned
    Eventually a mood killer, one young ml who has left the shop , used to ask me advice, she was Chinese he was Aussie about relationships etc, after she gave me a bbbj I asked her why do that if you have a boyfriend and she gave me a blank look and said why not?.....Could not answer that one...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It really sucks especially if you never started the topic. I would walk out immediately if the WL starts talking about her boyfriend

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's find with me. I will ask who is better in fuck and DATY.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Well said, sir

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never had a problem with this. Actually found it to be a turn on. Have screwed married women, milfs outside of shops before. Not saying I'm normal, but always turned on more for some reason if they're involved with someone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    Never had a problem with this. Actually found it to be a turn on. Have screwed married women, milfs outside of shops before. Not saying I'm normal, but always turned on more for some reason if they're involved with someone.
    Easy to say but if someone was screwing your girlfriend or wife, how would you feel about it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Easy to say but if someone was screwing your girlfriend or wife, how would you feel about it?
    Well said, sir

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusprime View Post
    It really sucks especially if you never started the topic. I would walk out immediately if the WL starts talking about her boyfriend

So how many punts 150-250 punts have you then walked out on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I don't really care how good I am with a WL, its not about my sexual prowess, but I really make an effort with a GF or perhaps a regular sometimes.

One time I was with a WL, I DATY for a while, she was about to cum and she stopped me. She said 'I want to save for my boyfriend'. I was a bit pissed off at the time but just moved on to other things to not lose the flow, but afterwards on return visits i was determined to make her orgasm. Despite my reasonable effort I don't think it ever happened. I would tell her this and she told me 'it's ok, my BF can't make me cum'.

I guess we both equally sucked at it! 😁😁😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ll just say more working less talking

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I don't really care how good I am with a WL, its not about my sexual prowess, but I really make an effort with a GF or perhaps a regular sometimes.

One time I was with a WL, I DATY for a while, she was about to cum and she stopped me. She said 'I want to save for my boyfriend'. I was a bit pissed off at the time but just moved on to other things to not lose the flow, but afterwards on return visits i was determined to make her orgasm. Despite my reasonable effort I don't think it ever happened. I would tell her this and she told me 'it's ok, my BF can't make me cum'.

I guess we both equally sucked at it! 😁😁😁
    You see you lost your chance in giving her the best thing. Yes I have a few time girls stop me in giving her the big O or stop me DATY her. With return visit she want a big O that was good and she was happy and a big smile. I guess if she is in the mood and need a release. Yet one regular I DATY everytime but one time requested I don't Daty her I say ok is up to you.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I know, Karma's a bitch, but do you really believe that refraining from making sweet love to someone else's girl will prevent that from happening?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When the girls talk about their BFs I always change the subject. I mean I don't wanna know anything about her BFs, I'm not there to listen to crap. If they lie to their BF about their job I ll feel bad for the boys. If they say their BF knows I feel they don't deserve as much caring. Their BFs are harsh enough to let her girl work so hard to earn a living. Either way I'm the one losing fun on the bed/table.

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    When the girls talk about their BFs I always change the subject. I mean I don't wanna know anything about her BFs, I'm not there to listen to crap. If they lie to their BF about their job I ll feel bad for the boys. If they say their BF knows I feel they don't deserve as much caring. Their BFs are harsh enough to let her girl work so hard to earn a living. Either way I'm the one losing fun on the bed/table.
    Haha, this is definitely a case of YMMV and absolutely each to his own !

Just on this Monday when I was playing with Diana’s double D Cups at Siam Sila, I commented on how great her tits are and her boyfriend is a very lucky man ! Now in the past , in most cases , most of the MLs would say : no boyfriend! Or some would say not now, then I would say your old boyfriend was a very lucky man! I guess it’s the little devil inside me sort of like to tease the lady a bit this way. Back to Diana- no response to my comments at all, no yes or no, just smile back at me and silent, I respect her privacy that and move on.

Speaking of which, the most interesting responses I ever got with this boyfriend subject was with a FS lady at 5 Star long long time ago at the old forum era? - before Milo’s time, I think her name was Maya, Chinese girl with big big tits ! Her comments were: yeah, used to have a boyfriend back in China and he loved her big tits too (who wouldn’t !!) and when they made love, he wanted to fuck all night long, cum and rest, got hard so quick and fuck more and cum, rest, hard again, more fuck and usually 5 to 6 times a night until his cum was like water !! That was a classic , no other WL ever told me anything similar and you guess it, while she was talking about how many times her ex boyfriend was fucking her a night, I fucked her as hard as I could and cum lots and hard in the bag! Really thick thick cum and ain’t no waterly....... haha

Too bad Maya didn’t stay very long , probably got privatised very quickly, such an awesome babe, best I ever seen at 5 Star - just tits wise of course, best WL at 5 Star and my favorite was the one and only.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't think about any of that. You are just paying for a service, that's all. Get involved with WLs or MLs at your own peril.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just wouldn't care.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't care. Just like if the person making my coffee was telling me about something random, has no bearing on the enjoyment of my soy flat white.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567