Thread: 2 for tuesday

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

2 for tuesday

Popped into my regular thai shop at w/end excellent time only one in shop and with only curtains you certainly feel more relaxed nice peace and quiet ml is good and does it just how u ask
    so a big bunch of red roses to her .
    Killed a few minutes in w/end and headed down to ascot , racecourse massage ,been looking fwd to trying this place , wasnt quite in the mood yet so walked up the rd and had a couple of beers, which in hindsight may have been a mistake but gave it a shot anyway very nice little dark jap girl stayed for an hr and was pleasantly suprised how good her msg was which i mentioned to her as we gallant punters do to which she replied thank u i want to please u this alone was worth the drive and had to b that alone and a great massage .so a nice bunch of blue carnations for her, but will go back and will b even better when they fix the bloody hot water . cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good example of a shop letting its standard strop. This place used to be really really good. It gave you iced tea at the end of it which are used to like a lot. It's still a good place with some classy girls at the owners need to just work on their standards and keep them Up. Still some good girls here but

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks K just on that note of improving things a nice legit place i frequent down new farm way is doing that little bit more at the end of massage , would u like she said u can have two , ? well that was unexpected ,chocolates and now biscuits too, just that extra little bit , a nice touch....... sorry for mentioning food but i only mentioned it once so i think i may have gotten away with it .