Person's Name :Lora
    Establishment : 7 Cowper st Granville
    Date of Visit : 27 Feb 2016
    Contact Details 9637-7922.SMS:0426629688
    Hours of Business : 10am-4am
    Rates : $90 for 30 minutes Full service
    Size/shape : Busty D Cup soft.Size 6.158cm
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong
    Services Provided : Massage service/FS, BBJ.Tongue kisses.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
    This morning I very want a girl..... I came to 7 Cowper st . This is my second time. I saw three girls. One is busy.(the reception tell me) all the girls sexy. But I like small girl. I pick Lora.
    Lora is a short girl, she has a sexy body. Pretty face.
    Lora showers.look very hot good sexy body...I lay her down on the bed as I crouch between her legs and lean forward to kiss her and suck gently on those beautiful tits of hers.lulu suck me . 69. I start massaging her pussy and as I attempt to slip a finger in she closes her legs and tells me, Tongue kisses.There was also DFK. Very responsive and willing to please. Fucked her in a few different positions . She very happy and enjoy she mentioned she loves doggy. The buzzer went off and she still wanted more and more. very enjoy.feeling good...provided me with great BBJ...I make her cum and squire with all the gel mixed but sure feel like it.and Lora look enjoy too. I absolutely love getting my finger deep inside her.while she kiss me but even at my suggestion of putting a condom on my finger I respected that and the punt was still fantastic.Good blow jobs. Sweet tongue kisses.....Time to turn around.

I very enjoy this sexy on this morning and I have never been fucked by a girl like Lora. Lora tell me she is very enjoy too.

Junior Member(有D料到) purepleasure69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    Person's Name :Lora
    Establishment : 7 Cowper st Granville
    Date of Visit : 27 Feb 2016
    Contact Details 9637-7922.SMS:0426629688
    Hours of Business : 10am-4am
    Rates : $90 for 30 minutes Full service
    Size/shape : Busty D Cup soft.Size 6.158cm
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong
    Services Provided : Massage service/FS, BBJ.Tongue kisses.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
    This morning I very want a girl..... I came to 7 Cowper st . This is my second time. I saw three girls. One is busy.(the reception tell me) all the girls sexy. But I like small girl. I pick Lora.
    Lora is a short girl, she has a sexy body. Pretty face.
    Lora showers.look very hot good sexy body...I lay her down on the bed as I crouch between her legs and lean forward to kiss her and suck gently on those beautiful tits of hers.lulu suck me . 69. I start massaging her pussy and as I attempt to slip a finger in she closes her legs and tells me, Tongue kisses.There was also DFK. Very responsive and willing to please. Fucked her in a few different positions . She very happy and enjoy she mentioned she loves doggy. The buzzer went off and she still wanted more and more. very enjoy.feeling good...provided me with great BBJ...I make her cum and squire with all the gel mixed but sure feel like it.and Lora look enjoy too. I absolutely love getting my finger deep inside her.while she kiss me but even at my suggestion of putting a condom on my finger I respected that and the punt was still fantastic.Good blow jobs. Sweet tongue kisses.....Time to turn around.

I very enjoy this sexy on this morning and I have never been fucked by a girl like Lora. Lora tell me she is very enjoy too.

Is it all the damage inclusive bro?