Time of Visit : 11pm

Address : 110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo

Hours of Business : 1pm till late

Rates : $300 for 60min

Size/shape : Size 10 - C-Cup tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : NO

My experience/comments :

I have been to 5 star a few times, last time I was there I had an amazing experience with Spicy, this time i was feeling a bit in the mood so I opted for a late night punt, I was wanting to try a nice big titty Viet girl off Cracker but she didnt reply to my messages so I headed over to 5 Star, when I got there I found that there was only one girl available, from the quick look I got she looked great, I paid my $300 and followed her into the room, I had a quick shower and when I came out she was undressed i ready to have a quick shower, I jumped on the bed and waited for her to finish in the shower,

She dried her self off told me to turn onto my front and she started giving me a massage, one of the crappiest massages I have ever had 2/10 but I kept thinking on well I will enjoy giving her a good pounding, I turned over and asked her to lay next to me, I went to give her a kiss but got the cold chip, I headed down to give her nipples a lick and got told no, too sensitive, I was starting to get annoyed at the fact I couldn't do nothing, I slowly started to play with her thighs in the hope of giving her pussy a nice little rub, but when i finally got my finger onto her clit she took my hand off and put it on her tummy by this time I was getting rather annoyed that I couldnt touch or kiss anything, I thought maybe she was teasing me and was wanting to take it slow, but I was 100% wrong, she grabed my cock and started to give it a tug, I wasnt hard as I was damn annoyed with the way things were going, I asked her to suck my cock and she moved down to start with a BBBJ but that was short lived for a minute or so, she went back to trying to tug me off, I was lying there on the bed thinking to my self should I get up and walk out and ask for my money back or just wait for the hour to be over, she kept tugging on my cock and after a while it got semi hard but I was not interested at all, I asked her to finish me off with a BJ but she complained that she was tired.

By now I was sick of it, I got up put my gear on said my thanks and walked out,

For me I think it will be my last trip to 5 star my experience with Apple was a waste of my time and Money and I expected a lot more.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Damn that made me sad reading it

Did you talk to the reception?

In the past I was at stiletto and a girl gave me worse experience, did nothing for 45min and I didn't talk to receptionist which I should of.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Best not to tell and complain specially to that ugly receptionist just walk out and never come back. He would have got more piss when they tell you "maybe just not to you" she is good with everyone else".

Our sincere apologies Mr John

This Apple shit is totally unacceptable

Please read your PM

Cheers
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnpaul View Post
    Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : 5 Star

Date of Visit : 25 08 2016

Time of Visit : 11pm

Address : 110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo

Hours of Business : 1pm till late

Rates : $300 for 60min

Size/shape : Size 10 - C-Cup tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : NO

My experience/comments :

I have been to 5 star a few times, last time I was there I had an amazing experience with Spicy, this time i was feeling a bit in the mood so I opted for a late night punt, I was wanting to try a nice big titty Viet girl off Cracker but she didnt reply to my messages so I headed over to 5 Star, when I got there I found that there was only one girl available, from the quick look I got she looked great, I paid my $300 and followed her into the room, I had a quick shower and when I came out she was undressed i ready to have a quick shower, I jumped on the bed and waited for her to finish in the shower,

She dried her self off told me to turn onto my front and she started giving me a massage, one of the crappiest massages I have ever had 2/10 but I kept thinking on well I will enjoy giving her a good pounding, I turned over and asked her to lay next to me, I went to give her a kiss but got the cold chip, I headed down to give her nipples a lick and got told no, too sensitive, I was starting to get annoyed at the fact I couldn't do nothing, I slowly started to play with her thighs in the hope of giving her pussy a nice little rub, but when i finally got my finger onto her clit she took my hand off and put it on her tummy by this time I was getting rather annoyed that I couldnt touch or kiss anything, I thought maybe she was teasing me and was wanting to take it slow, but I was 100% wrong, she grabed my cock and started to give it a tug, I wasnt hard as I was damn annoyed with the way things were going, I asked her to suck my cock and she moved down to start with a BBBJ but that was short lived for a minute or so, she went back to trying to tug me off, I was lying there on the bed thinking to my self should I get up and walk out and ask for my money back or just wait for the hour to be over, she kept tugging on my cock and after a while it got semi hard but I was not interested at all, I asked her to finish me off with a BJ but she complained that she was tired.

By now I was sick of it, I got up put my gear on said my thanks and walked out,

For me I think it will be my last trip to 5 star my experience with Apple was a waste of my time and Money and I expected a lot more.
    Thanks for the warning!

Junior Member(有D料到) purepleasure69's Avatar
    Wow its surprising this thing happened in 5*

Quote Originally Posted by purepleasure69 View Post
    WLs are people and not machines , so sub par services could happen from time to time in any shop.

But looks like 5 Star has already responded and actions taken .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agreed WL are humans. Could be many reason for it, bad previous customer, something happened in personal life.
    Even myself in my last month of my last job after handed in resignation. I could not give a flying fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by purepleasure69 View Post
    Yes shit happened....We will have a word with this " fly by night WL "

Lets move on bros
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Senior Member(無間使者)

0/10 Punt