Person's Name : Apple
Nationality: Chinses
Date of visit: 16 Feb 2016
Establishment: 7 Cowper st Granville 9637-7922
Rate: $160/hr

Attitude: Apple friendly and nice pretty face and loves to fuck and hot hot.
Services Provided: Massage and sex in different positions
Roster: Tuesday
Value for Money: YES

Come 7 Cowper a few time. General come weekend. This time I come on Tuesday I got there and see 4 girls .Apple introduced herself . Apple wearing a sexy dress that seemed to make her boobs pop and great big smile,so nice . I like her. But she not younger.sweet looking and pleasant just nice. I book her. not other girls for the 1 hour. I took a shower. She came back just as I was finishing .she seemed interested look .I want to have sexy her too.Apple told me to get in the bed and she walks to the little side table and get's her things sorted meanwhile I start fondling her legs and eventually her pussy. Her pussy look pink and wet. She gets on the bed and gives me a quick message and a body slide while making really sexy moaning sound that was really getting me rock hard and hard and as she descends to my cock and at this point the little dude. she continued the catbath down to my legs and back up to my balls and along the shafts and she kept teasing and teasing which was really driving me crazy and she was enjoying it. Apple puts my cock inside her mouth and starts sucking expertly. She positions herself to my side where my hand could just reach her pussy so I start rubbing her pussy and I can just hear little moans of pleasure, apple stops sucking to put some oil on my fingers so I could keep playing, rubbing and coating her pussy with the oil, I tried to slip a finger in.I lay her down on the bed as I crouch between her legs and lean forward to kiss her and suck gently on those beautiful tits of hers. I start touch her pussy and as I attempt to slip a finger in she closes her lI could only slip in upto the first digit .....we just kept going like this for aboun a few minutes till she got back up and asked for sex. She is very very tight and hot inside. do very good blow jobs. Tongue kisses.....the pressure from her pussy wrapping around my cock was intense it was nullifying the desensitizing effect of the condom. She was in a squatting position and starts grinding and gyrating her pelvis against mine as she starts moaning. After a minute or so she lowers her legs and leans back ti tickle my balls as she keeps grinding her pussy into my. She lies down on the bed getting ready for mish but instead I couldn't resist the sight of that pussy with her legs open wide right in front of me and I lower my head and start licking her pussy which was met with a squeal of surprise that quickly turned more moaning and she was really getting into it as let myself get more comfortable while I listen to the noises she was making and try to move my head along with her body. I was really enjoying the DATY and was happy to keep going untill she starts gently pulling me away, so I oblige and enter her in mish slowly as my dick rediscover the tightness of her wet pussy. I start slow but hard gradually increasing the pace, as her moaning and groaning intensify in tandem with my fucking her body writhing in pleasure. I lick and kiss her neck as I keep fucking and as I lift my head she responds by trying to lick my nipples .I try to keep the pace at this point both of us were just completely absorbed by the sex and just enjoying apple body .blew my load, but instead of her pretending that she came aswell like most other do she wraps her legs around me practically pinning and immobilizing me and starts thrusting her hips towards me hard. At first I had cum already but luckily for some reason I didn't go limp straight after cumming .watch her fuck me and take advantage of my body as she works her way into an orgasm. As she was getting close I could feel her legs loosening their hold very hot now.......I very like her pinky pussy.

Apple and me spent the rest of the time spooning and playing with each other and occasionally kissing.and talking..smile..time was up, we both had a shower

very pleasently suprised.
Face 6/10
body 6.5/10 (size 8)
Service 9/10
Attitude 9/10
Return yes.