Thread: Nice pretty Lisa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nice pretty Lisa

Girls's Name : Lisa
    Establishment : 7 Cowper st Granville
    Date of Visit : 21/02/2016 Sunday
    Hours of Business : 10am to 2am
    Rates : $90 /30 minutes

Size/shape : Very sexy look. slim and big bursty. (Natural)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinses

Services Provided : FS, BBJ,Different position fuck. kisses.Massage

I was shown 4 girls in the line-up. Lucky today.Usually can see two or three girls.(said another busy) all very sexy. Because I like big bits. Lisa is very bid bursty. Face is beautiful too. Lisa introduced me about herself to me and sweet smile to me. Lisa wear student uniform.have long dark hair. Her age is somewhere in the early 20’s. She is not super slim. But I like her body so sexy. good figure. I saw another girls sexy too. But I pick Lisa.So maybe see other girls next time. Maybe Lora next time. Lora look like D cup too.I booking Lisa for 30 minutes. And I pay $90. Now I'm regular customer here. (The reception does coffee for me)

All another girls leave the room. Lisa pass me the towel and sweet smile me..... I'm very excited .we undressed and showered. I quick shower.I don't want waste my time and I'm sexual run high

After shower lisa and me lie down in bed... Started with light massage from her... I can feel her body so hot . Lisa used her boobs on my back and buttocks. So I could feel her DD cups rubbing on me. Relax and happiness...i massage her pussy......came the catbath.the chest area, she started to move down to cap me. So hot now Lisa and me .I stopped her and I sat up to hug her and sucked her breasts. Very big. I start gentle to caress her breasts, So soft.... I became more super man now.. So while I hugged her I played with her pussy and massage very hot and wet . My fingers wondered around and got lost... Lisa and me 69.****kiss. wet and wet we kiss and massaged for a while...hot and wet......Fuck

Lisa and me getting horny reallyexcited now we start fucking she is very wild in bed I fuck her and I can feel lisa very enjoy what I'm fucking her. After We fuck different positions,,, mish and then doggy..I lose control.... fuck fuck. I can't hold myself any longer... wet wet pussy.

After Lisa look enough and enjoy. Lisa ask me come back to see her. I said to her yes. But I didn't tell her so many girls on my mind on list to do. Anyway Lisa is very great!!!! I'm still come to see her same time.It was nice spending time and and sending my money with her.

looks - 8/10
    body - 9/10
    service - 8/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    Lisa just back from holiday refresh booking welcome
    Top sweet girlfriend service on
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am