Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MoMo - Great Service

Senior Member(無間使者)

MoMo - Great Service

After giving up on punting for quite some time because of a run of bad luck finding a decent punt (just as you can only believe, say, 50% of a shop's description of a girl, I've come to realise that what a reviewer says most of the time, is only 50% believable...)...that said, here's my review of MoMo.

First up - i don't know if 5 star photos ever resemble the girls when you actually see them in person.

Nevertheless, MoMo looks very attractive. I would definitely get whiplash from turning my head to get a 2nd look at her if she walked past me.

Great body - b cups (def not c cup) and nice round arse and beautiful white skin. Not a toned body, but has the shape of a girl who's in her early 20s and naturally slim.

She tries to make sure you have a good time with her and is very accommodating. Had a really fun time with her and she knows how to say and do all the right things.

I bet in her life outside of 5 star, she would be an outrageous flirt and would have all the guys fawning all over her, much to the envy of the other girls around her.

I don't know whether she is really an ABK (as per 5 star's description) - but i don't think it matters. If one of the tell tale signs for a korean girl is if she has had double eye lid surgery (but then that would also be stereotyping), well...MoMo hasn't had eye surgery.

After a short rest

One of out Beauty Queen.... MoMo

Loving Sat / Sun 1pm... late

All Welcome

Booking 0488 857 827 / 9368 7788
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    help

i have not been here for some years now
    fr memory, i kind of remember the room is very basic, pillow, decoration was looking cheap
    like a 1 star hotel..

no where near Ginza..

Can somebody help sharing with the current furnishing situation ?

thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by z28 View Post
    help

fr memory, i kind of remember the room is very basic, pillow, decoration was looking cheap
    like a 1 star hotel..

no where near Ginza..

thanks so much
    Simple , you want go for sex with the girls or you want to do sex with the furniture or you want to go buy furniture bra ? And for information for you shop there is classic style decoration . If you expect more , You can go MGM Las Vegas or Ikea plenty you can choose for good decoration bra

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    help

like a 1 star hotel..

no where near Ginza..

thanks so much
    I think they have a pool and gym and a nice room service menu now. That's why they are called 5*.

Our apologize Bro 4some

This little SOB is ruining MoMo
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Momomomomo!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Simple , you want go for sex with the girls or you want to do sex with the furniture or you want to go buy furniture bra ? And for information for you shop there is classic style decoration . If you expect more , You can go MGM Las Vegas or Ikea plenty you can choose for good decoration bra
    Even simpler, if one looks at the pillow , it is stained, the bed about to fall apart, ceiling is dirty..
    everyone has different standard, it was just a simple question, no more no less

in another words , Cisco, you can have sex with $40 whore in huntingwood .., or $350.00 with a nice chick ! it is all about one's standard.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I think they have a pool and gym and a nice room service menu now. That's why they are called 5*.
    thank you Max, for sharing
    i dont like the arrogant prick at Ginza.. Wilson..
    want to know if 5 stars has lifted their game to give Ginza a bit of competition..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    want to know if 5 stars has lifted their game to give Ginza a bit of competition..
    It is funny how he can survive in this industry that long given how arrogant he and Yuki is. Guess 99% punters just care about the word JAPANESE and nothing else.

I never been but my punting friends intel has suggested that the looks are no better that any other Jap you see in other shops and if you pay those girls as much as you pay in Ginza. You are almost certain going to get the same services level if not better cos in those shop you will be look up as big spender where as in Ginza you are just another customer. Typical examples are Momo in 485 and Hinako in 244.

Even simpler, if one looks at the pillow , it is stained, the bed about to fall apart, ceiling is dirty..
    everyone has different standard, it was just a simple question, no more no less

in another words , Cisco, you can have sex with $40 whore in huntingwood .., or $350.00 with a nice chick ! it is all about one's standard.
    Zzzzz28 Boss

Pls Pls come visit Me to give me some of your personal advise, Thank you

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

[/COLOR]
    Ps... If you don't like whoever, pls go fuck him, don't put SHIT on MoMo
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Well said ...

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    It is funny how he can survive in this industry that long given how arrogant he and Yuki is. Guess 99% punters just care about the word JAPANESE and nothing else.

I never been but my punting friends intel has suggested that the looks are no better that any other Jap you see in other shops and if you pay those girls as much as you pay in Ginza. You are almost certain going to get the same services level if not better cos in those shop you will be look up as big spender where as in Ginza you are just another customer. Typical examples are Momo in 485 and Hinako in 244.
    I am reading ...

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post

Make me think , Do we all ever see a Beautiful Face and Tall , Slim Japanese girl walk on the street ? I think more Chinese girl beautiful one walk on the street . Make sense bra

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Z28, you don't like Wilson from Ginza and you don't like 5* decor even though you haven't been there for years.

Please just go somewhere else then.

Everybody will be happy then, even you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Z28, you don't like Wilson from Ginza and you don't like 5* decor even though you haven't been there for years.

Please just go somewhere else then.

Everybody will be happy then, even you.
    yes, it is my choice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Ps... If you don't like whoever, pls go fuck him, don't put SHIT on MoMo
    who put shit on MoMo , you dumb ass ..

was that you other day, who lit up incense and prayed at the front of the shop .. ?
    Jeez.. religious and this kind of language .. interesting !

let me remind you .. that you are just a dumb, ugly receptionist ..no more, no less
    at least the malaca , Wilson at Ginza has a decent BMW .. , do you ?

who put shit on MoMo , you dumb ass ..

was that you other day, who lit up incense and prayed at the front of the shop .. ?
    Jeez.. religious and this kind of language .. interesting !

let me remind you .. that you are just a dumb, ugly receptionist ..no more, no less
    at least the malaca , Wilson at Ginza has a decent BMW .. , do you ?
    Let me remind you , This thread is momo thread , talking about this girl . If you suddenly comes up with a decoration matters and try to compare this place and other place YOU CAN MAKE A NEW THREAD ABOUT DECORATION MATTERS , And Let me remind you again , BEFORE YOU BECOME A SMALL THIEF I ALREADY ROB A BANK , you got my drift bra ?

Zzzzzz28

You sound tire.....tire of living

Go get some Zzzzzzzz
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast