Thread: Girls of DreamGilrsyd vi - Lena

Girls of DreamGirlsyd vi - Lena

Lena of DreamGirlsyd
    1Hour Session of Incall
    Date of Meet: 27th February 2016 14:00
    Details and session prices on Lena as per website: http://www.dreamgirlsyd.com/

By luck and fortune, after being freed from a schedule then cancelled, I was able to book Lena. Sure, there weren’t much reviews on Lena herself, but I’m quite adventurous as much as it is my habit to style my report in literature. And literature books have always been my favorite. To see Lena for myself was the only way to pique my curiosity. The hot weather and constant work every day did not really help, but I made sure to get enough rest before the day dawn. That said, I am writing this AR with a tired mind. So it may not at all be as illustrious as my previous ARs on the previous 5 girls I’ve had from DreamGirlSyd. Hence my apologies in advance.
    Upon reaching the place, I humbly knock on the door, as it always will be with this place. The door opens and I see Lena already dressed up elegantly. First thought came into mind. She is tall. Taller than I am. And that wasn’t helpful to my self-esteem. One look down, and my mind changes. Okay, she was wearing high heels. A welcome relief and a slight breather in mind, I put on a smile and gaze my eyes from feet to crown. She is, as was mentioned in other reviews, somewhat different to her photos. And I can see how so. As it is with other professional photos, it can always be slightly different. And I always arrive expecting such. Slimmer than in the pictures. Smaller than in the pictures. She still appear to have the C+ cups though not so full, if that was a push-up bra. In any case, as usual we make our introduction and all the ice-breaker chit-chat most mainly do. Her English was not too bad at all. Questioned the weather she did, “hot” I answered. Lena imparted a lovely hospitality by offering me something to drink. Water was my choice, but she only had some sort of tea. The taste was different than I thought it would be and she showed that she actually had the tea made. From a packet she showed me, I spoke out the Korean characters. Like the others, she was surprised that I spoke Korean and can read Korean characters. Yes, here we go again. Further chit-chat into how I know the Korean language as a foreigner.
    Skipping all that, while I was talking, I’m watching her slowly undress, button by button. And off goes all the rest. Ponder I thought, she really has lost weight. Yes, it is a C+ all natural, though not so full. Lovely nipples you could suckle on. Skin smooth, but not minding some of the stretch marks barely visible or noticeable. She does have a lovely bottom. And into the shower we went. She was quite attentive into washing me, especially with my ‘pecker’. Well, it is nice to be treated like a king. But of course, I was hoping for some action in the shower to start with apart from the arousing she does on me. So I suppose if she had the initiative to do so on her part willingly, I would presume that to be quite an interesting thing to occur.
    Onto the bed, she was really into the talking part. Sure I was stressed from work these days, and this girl chatting with me was like a GFE thing. But even nicer was that her hand doesn’t even stay idle. Her eyes just keeps gazing into mine. After we were chatting in Korean and English for a mere 5 or 10 minutes, Lena starts to crawl on top of me. Her approach just made me slide down further since I was sitting up. A few seconds of seeing her crawl onto me was interesting. Kissing we did, and it popped into my head. Angelina Jolie. That was the name that came into my mind when I felt her lips on mine. Catbath followed and onto the BBBJ with those lips of her. Felt it really well I did, and I must say it was great. She surely does a great and sensuous BBBJ. And even those lips of hers can be felt well upon my ‘pecker’. And it is even more an eyeful see her managed to get the entire length of my pecker into her mouth. I almost thought she was throating it. But the BBBJ came with some serious ball licking as well. The whole tongue could be felt. I’m not a fan of this ass-rimming action, so I was grateful she did not go that far. The BBJ went on for a little over 10 minutes as I struggle to let her do the CIM action. But as I thought, I couldn’t let her take it to the end.
    Sitting up, motioning her to cease, she came up to give me a kiss. Ah, those lips of hers are so great. As she turned to reach for the rubber, I saw that bottom of her. What a beautiful view that before she reached for the condom as she crawled, I went straight into grabbing her butt and commenced DATYing her right there. Such a beautiful pussy it was. Not even hairy, though she has a small patch of it above (if you know what I mean). Tasty she was, the DATYing become even more intense as writhed and twitched. Her sweet moaning was like music to the point she convulsed. Enough it was? I think not. Turned her around, noting how light she was to flip her easily, I recommenced into DATYing her once again. The sweet moaning of her got a little intense I was thinking I might as well push her to the limit. Convulsed again she did, I had my satisfaction of seeing her in that state. Moved upon to her I kissed those lips of hers before we did a bit of DFK. But … I did forget the fact that I eventually make her somewhat get a taste of her own pussy.
    With me on top of her, kissing, licking and sucking on those nipples of hers, we embraced in GFE style. The more we embraced, her breathing got heavier. It wasn’t until we noticed that it was like pussy-rubbing on my pecker … missionary style. But, of course, we were being very careful not to allow any sort of BBFS to happen there. Neither of us wouldn’t go that far. I do not think she would do the same for others. After all, it is always a different experience for each encounter in specifics. As the pussy-rubbing became a little intense, I went for the rubbers. From there, it was into one of the originals. Missionary. Thrusts after thrusts. Moans after moans. Breathing heavier by the minute. Lena raising and arching one leg up, my thrusting becomes harder, her hands upon my back clenching at it, I was about to let lose after 6 or so minutes. But … I pulled out. And when I did, Lena gave me that look after she caught her breath. The look of “what are you stopping for?” Why I would think she might ask. Because, I am going to turn you over. And that was what I did.
    Now, Lena was a smart girl. As she turned, she stuffed a few pillows under her pelvic. Ah, what a very thoughtful girl. I was more than pleased. Doggy-style it was, my pounding was hard, and I especially adore how her bottom was raised just for me. As the pounding became intense, I let lose all glory. Slowing down, the feeling was just too good with her in that position. Even though I fell flat on her back, kissing the nape of her neck, I had to go again there and then. So again, more pounding. No time to change. Just had to go again. Pounding after pounding. Her moaning louder again, as she tried to constrain herself, I let lose all glory after 5 or so minutes of the second round of pounding. Fell flat again on her back. My heart was beating furiously. A few moments I need.
    Getting off her, she turned to removing the rubber. As she threw aside all those tissues and the rubber, we fell flat side by side on the bed. Embracing ensued and a bit more chatting went on. It was so GFE that we both forgot what time it was. DreamGirlsyd’s personnel texting me to ask if I was satisfied, was a sign. I asked Lena to check her phone, and yes, the personnel was texting her. My bad it was. My bad. Quickly into the shower we went, dressed up we did and more tea I drank. We still wanted to chat a bit more, but alas I was also running late for work. Not to mention going over time by almost 20 minutes. At work, I couldn’t help but wonder that it was nearly like a dream to have had before. Potentially close to it.
    In any case, since she knows that I am off to Korea very soon, she had said that she hope I would see her again. Well, don’t we all? Girls of DreamGirlsyd most of all?

End.

Regards,
    ChulSoo

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    She's got a great arse!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The AR is great and she looks immaculate from that picture.
    What I want to know is, do you actually speak like Yoda or is that one of your literary techniques?

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    The AR is great and she looks immaculate from that picture.
    What I want to know is, do you actually speak like Yoda or is that one of your literary techniques?
    Unwillingly became top-of-the-class in English Literature in High School, even though I find Shakespeare boring, much less distasteful.
    Old English is amusing however challenging the speech is, as much as it is read so.
    Ultimately, I just read too much literature books since young. Tales of the Otori series was one of the greatest read altogether, though a little heavy-reading it was.

Horny Lena is available today, book early.

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    Lena of DreamGirlsyd
    1Hour Session of Incall
    Date of Meet: 27th February 2016 14:00
    Details and session prices on Lena as per website: http://www.dreamgirlsyd.com/

By luck and fortune, after being freed from a schedule then cancelled, I was able to book Lena. Sure, there weren’t much reviews on Lena herself, but I’m quite adventurous as much as it is my habit to style my report in literature. And literature books have always been my favorite. To see Lena for myself was the only way to pique my curiosity. The hot weather and constant work every day did not really help, but I made sure to get enough rest before the day dawn. That said, I am writing this AR with a tired mind. So it may not at all be as illustrious as my previous ARs on the previous 5 girls I’ve had from DreamGirlSyd. Hence my apologies in advance.
    Upon reaching the place, I humbly knock on the door, as it always will be with this place. The door opens and I see Lena already dressed up elegantly. First thought came into mind. She is tall. Taller than I am. And that wasn’t helpful to my self-esteem. One look down, and my mind changes. Okay, she was wearing high heels. A welcome relief and a slight breather in mind, I put on a smile and gaze my eyes from feet to crown. She is, as was mentioned in other reviews, somewhat different to her photos. And I can see how so. As it is with other professional photos, it can always be slightly different. And I always arrive expecting such. Slimmer than in the pictures. Smaller than in the pictures. She still appear to have the C+ cups though not so full, if that was a push-up bra. In any case, as usual we make our introduction and all the ice-breaker chit-chat most mainly do. Her English was not too bad at all. Questioned the weather she did, “hot” I answered. Lena imparted a lovely hospitality by offering me something to drink. Water was my choice, but she only had some sort of tea. The taste was different than I thought it would be and she showed that she actually had the tea made. From a packet she showed me, I spoke out the Korean characters. Like the others, she was surprised that I spoke Korean and can read Korean characters. Yes, here we go again. Further chit-chat into how I know the Korean language as a foreigner.
    Skipping all that, while I was talking, I’m watching her slowly undress, button by button. And off goes all the rest. Ponder I thought, she really has lost weight. Yes, it is a C+ all natural, though not so full. Lovely nipples you could suckle on. Skin smooth, but not minding some of the stretch marks barely visible or noticeable. She does have a lovely bottom. And into the shower we went. She was quite attentive into washing me, especially with my ‘pecker’. Well, it is nice to be treated like a king. But of course, I was hoping for some action in the shower to start with apart from the arousing she does on me. So I suppose if she had the initiative to do so on her part willingly, I would presume that to be quite an interesting thing to occur.
    Onto the bed, she was really into the talking part. Sure I was stressed from work these days, and this girl chatting with me was like a GFE thing. But even nicer was that her hand doesn’t even stay idle. Her eyes just keeps gazing into mine. After we were chatting in Korean and English for a mere 5 or 10 minutes, Lena starts to crawl on top of me. Her approach just made me slide down further since I was sitting up. A few seconds of seeing her crawl onto me was interesting. Kissing we did, and it popped into my head. Angelina Jolie. That was the name that came into my mind when I felt her lips on mine. Catbath followed and onto the BBBJ with those lips of her. Felt it really well I did, and I must say it was great. She surely does a great and sensuous BBBJ. And even those lips of hers can be felt well upon my ‘pecker’. And it is even more an eyeful see her managed to get the entire length of my pecker into her mouth. I almost thought she was throating it. But the BBBJ came with some serious ball licking as well. The whole tongue could be felt. I’m not a fan of this ass-rimming action, so I was grateful she did not go that far. The BBJ went on for a little over 10 minutes as I struggle to let her do the CIM action. But as I thought, I couldn’t let her take it to the end.
    Sitting up, motioning her to cease, she came up to give me a kiss. Ah, those lips of hers are so great. As she turned to reach for the rubber, I saw that bottom of her. What a beautiful view that before she reached for the condom as she crawled, I went straight into grabbing her butt and commenced DATYing her right there. Such a beautiful pussy it was. Not even hairy, though she has a small patch of it above (if you know what I mean). Tasty she was, the DATYing become even more intense as writhed and twitched. Her sweet moaning was like music to the point she convulsed. Enough it was? I think not. Turned her around, noting how light she was to flip her easily, I recommenced into DATYing her once again. The sweet moaning of her got a little intense I was thinking I might as well push her to the limit. Convulsed again she did, I had my satisfaction of seeing her in that state. Moved upon to her I kissed those lips of hers before we did a bit of DFK. But … I did forget the fact that I eventually make her somewhat get a taste of her own pussy.
    With me on top of her, kissing, licking and sucking on those nipples of hers, we embraced in GFE style. The more we embraced, her breathing got heavier. It wasn’t until we noticed that it was like pussy-rubbing on my pecker … missionary style. But, of course, we were being very careful not to allow any sort of BBFS to happen there. Neither of us wouldn’t go that far. I do not think she would do the same for others. After all, it is always a different experience for each encounter in specifics. As the pussy-rubbing became a little intense, I went for the rubbers. From there, it was into one of the originals. Missionary. Thrusts after thrusts. Moans after moans. Breathing heavier by the minute. Lena raising and arching one leg up, my thrusting becomes harder, her hands upon my back clenching at it, I was about to let lose after 6 or so minutes. But … I pulled out. And when I did, Lena gave me that look after she caught her breath. The look of “what are you stopping for?” Why I would think she might ask. Because, I am going to turn you over. And that was what I did.
    Now, Lena was a smart girl. As she turned, she stuffed a few pillows under her pelvic. Ah, what a very thoughtful girl. I was more than pleased. Doggy-style it was, my pounding was hard, and I especially adore how her bottom was raised just for me. As the pounding became intense, I let lose all glory. Slowing down, the feeling was just too good with her in that position. Even though I fell flat on her back, kissing the nape of her neck, I had to go again there and then. So again, more pounding. No time to change. Just had to go again. Pounding after pounding. Her moaning louder again, as she tried to constrain herself, I let lose all glory after 5 or so minutes of the second round of pounding. Fell flat again on her back. My heart was beating furiously. A few moments I need.
    Getting off her, she turned to removing the rubber. As she threw aside all those tissues and the rubber, we fell flat side by side on the bed. Embracing ensued and a bit more chatting went on. It was so GFE that we both forgot what time it was. DreamGirlsyd’s personnel texting me to ask if I was satisfied, was a sign. I asked Lena to check her phone, and yes, the personnel was texting her. My bad it was. My bad. Quickly into the shower we went, dressed up we did and more tea I drank. We still wanted to chat a bit more, but alas I was also running late for work. Not to mention going over time by almost 20 minutes. At work, I couldn’t help but wonder that it was nearly like a dream to have had before. Potentially close to it.
    In any case, since she knows that I am off to Korea very soon, she had said that she hope I would see her again. Well, don’t we all? Girls of DreamGirlsyd most of all?

End.

Regards,
    ChulSoo
    you get tea and i get orange juice!!!
    great AR there, i cant be bothered posting mine up
    i hope she stays longer as shes my new lover for the time being.
    bro chulsoo be sure to post some AR in the oversea section if you are going to korea as most punters especially me would like to know where can you go punting FS in korea.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero01 View Post
    you get tea and i get orange juice!!!
    great AR there, i cant be bothered posting mine up
    i hope she stays longer as shes my new lover for the time being.
    bro chulsoo be sure to post some AR in the oversea section if you are going to korea as most punters especially me would like to know where can you go punting FS in korea.
    I would have preferred OJ over tea. Not that I did not like that particular tea, however. And with Lena, as far as I am aware, she is here until Thursday unless the situation has changed.
    As far as punting goes in Korea for tomorrow onwards, Seoul was when I first started doing this punting thing. But my first punt (followed by a second) ever was actually a callgirl that I managed to contact. Really challenging to find independant girls. Prostitution is illegal in Korea like it is in Adelaide, but there's always a a bunch of loophole in regards to these things. And the police can't really do anything to foreigners, I reckon. But I am keen to see what I will come up with after having much experience here since last April.

Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    I would have preferred OJ over tea. Not that I did not like that particular tea, however. And with Lena, as far as I am aware, she is here until Thursday unless the situation has changed.
    As far as punting goes in Korea for tomorrow onwards, Seoul was when I first started doing this punting thing. But my first punt (followed by a second) ever was actually a callgirl that I managed to contact. Really challenging to find independant girls. Prostitution is illegal in Korea like it is in Adelaide, but there's always a a bunch of loophole in regards to these things. And the police can't really do anything to foreigners, I reckon. But I am keen to see what I will come up with after having much experience here since last April.
    good on you bro shame i cannot see lena then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a place called hooker hill where all of he girls are displayed in the shop windows asking you to come inside .

Quote Originally Posted by DreamGirls View Post
    Horny Lena is available today, book early.

Ahh ... that body ! Hard to forget ...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Horny Lena is ready to stay in your dreams, come find your unforgettable DreamGirl

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1