Thread: AR with candy

Senior Member(無間使者)

AR with candy

This is my first time having massage at here..
    Get inside , been asked whether is my first time or been there before..
    I said this is my first time, but my friend been here before..
    So i got a little explanation from mamasan about the service they offered..
    After short explanation , mamasan bring 3 girls inside the waiting room..
    Candy , and the other 2 i forgot the name because i`m not too interested with it..
    Candy was Kgirl , 29 yo , A cup , around 150 something, not too pretty but i choose her because she was the one who got smile..
    The other 2 just like been forced to done this type of job..
    This place got good interior design if compare to 252, hope 252 going to renovate like this place
    She told me to got shower ,and she undress and join me shower..
    Just to the point, if you going to have massage and part 2 this aint the good place..
    I recomend 252 , because 45mins session ..
    Massage only few minutes, not good enough massage..
    Eventhough for the part 2 , she cant compare to what 252 can do..
    I feel like better i done it by myself..
    Anyway , maybe i`m wrong or got the wrong girls or what i dont know for sure..
    Just sharing my experience..

Cheers,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey bro timido,

Looks like you had a bit of a bummer there. I've been going there for awhile now kind of my reg place I do hit there 1-2 times a week and can say there are a few that give good massage and an awesome part 2. I haven't had the pleasure with candy before but I know Tina Stella Lilly(lili) Tiffany usually gives an awesome sesh but yes they do look depress when they are in line but when in the room is a big diff. Also summer as well she usually looks like her cat just died but does preform a bloody good service. Hmmmm also if you just want a nice pair of knockers to suck on through out the session try jay. She doesn't look as good and her English is almost zero but thought tire are dam yummy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myk View Post
    Hey bro timido,

Looks like you had a bit of a bummer there. I've been going there for awhile now kind of my reg place I do hit there 1-2 times a week and can say there are a few that give good massage and an awesome part 2. I haven't had the pleasure with candy before but I know Tina Stella Lilly(lili) Tiffany usually gives an awesome sesh but yes they do look depress when they are in line but when in the room is a big diff. Also summer as well she usually looks like her cat just died but does preform a bloody good service. Hmmmm also if you just want a nice pair of knockers to suck on through out the session try jay. She doesn't look as good and her English is almost zero but thought tire are dam yummy
    thanks for the info bro myk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by timido View Post
    thanks for the info bro myk
    Is Jay slim? How tall? I've had Tina before her service is excellent and those tits !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    after all the stars left, juliet has become hit and miss now......i used to be a regular.

they also withdrew the $40 coupon offer as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdragon View Post
    Is Jay slim? How tall? I've had Tina before her service is excellent and those tits !
    Yeah gotta admit Tina is awesome one of my regs. Love her tits. Anyways regarding jay she is plump compare to the usual k dolls they got there, she's around 155-60cm height. She's not really a looker in my opinion but if your a tit one you gotta try her once, I don't know my cup sizes well but Spanish-ing those tits a dam great experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    after all the stars left, juliet has become hit and miss now......i used to be a regular.

they also withdrew the $40 coupon offer as well.
    Who are the allstars? and how about romeos as well did they withdraw it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah gotta admit Tina is awesome one of my regs. Love her tits. Anyways regarding jay she is plump compare to the usual k dolls they got there, she's around 155-60cm height. She's not really a looker in my opinion but if your a tit one you gotta try her once, I don't know my cup sizes well but Spanish-ing those tits a dam great experience
    Gotta try tina is she tall? slim? what kind of srevice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Gotta try tina is she tall? slim? what kind of srevice
    Tina is tall. Got skin and meat on here not fat not skinny, really friendly really good service but she's off now for a week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Who are the allstars? and how about romeos as well did they withdraw it?
    Romeos still has the voucher because I just got one last week after my session.
    I hope Juliet just forgot to give him a voucher and not totally withdrew it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by romantic69 View Post
    Romeos still has the voucher because I just got one last week after my session.
    I hope Juliet just forgot to give him a voucher and not totally withdrew it.
    Nah bro Juliet no more vouchers only Romeo grrr use to love those vouchers

Banned
    Tina is tall. Got skin and meat on here not fat not skinny, really friendly really good service but she's off now for a week
    Hi Myk, do you by any chance know how long Tina's been back for?? Used to be a regular but haven't been back to Juliet since Aug / Sept last year .... since then she was away for months, reception were always vague when I called up to book her, so I assumed she was long gone never to return.

Couldn't be bothered sifting through the "hit and miss" routine of the other girls in order to find another regular, but if Tina's back on deck I'll be returning!! Thanks.