Thread: Dolly - Korean Baribie Doll

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dolly - Korean Barbie Doll

Well it's been a week since I saw Dream, and still kept daydreaming of her at work. Work is busy, so though I'd better head to Ginza. You know, so I can concentrate better for the rest of the week.

Finished work late, and rocked up without a booking. Only girl available was Dolly. She is the Yin to Dream's Yang. Where dream is pale, cute and looks like a good girl, Dolly is tanned, has lots of tattoos and piercings, and teased, voluminous dyed hair. She's the sexy as hell bad girl you see in the club but have no chance with.

Despite what impression this might give you, Dolly can also be really sweet and GFE.

Dolly started kissing me as soon as I stepped in the room. We headed to the shower where she washed me, then started a good BBBJ. Seeing this sexy babe spitting on my cock and sucking it was such a turn on.

We dried off and fooled around on the bed, making out like horny teenagers. She gave me some more BBBJ and licked my balls, then I started licking her pussy. She stopped me twice when either she came or got too sensitive, I'm not sure which. She bent over in doggy to pick up a condom, and my mouth ended up on her pussy again from behind, and this time I devoured it completely. It got crazy, my face was buried so deep in her I couldn't even breathe. She was bucking and rocking on my tongue until my face was covered in her juice. Fucking hot.

Started fucking in missionary, by now she was well and truly warmed up, unfortunately I didn't last as long as I would have liked and unloaded in the dom before getting to see her in more positions. We chatted a bit and kissed more and the buzzer went off.

After getting dressed, I saw a bottle of perfume on the table and asked her about it. She sprayed some on me as a parting gift. So here I am, spelling like her perfume, with her juice still on my face.

I don't often see the same girl more than once, but I will be back for sexy Dolly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks cloud, awesome time, they've got the full Parton here now, Dolly and Jolene (Jolin).,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How would you rate the face?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrbarry View Post
    Thanks cloud, awesome time, they've got the full Parton here now, Dolly and Jolene (Jolin).,
    Haha good one Jrbarry.

Dr3w I thought she was pretty, heavily made up though, but I like her look. Sorry I can't be more specific, it was over a week ago now. Once you've been punting a while, the obsession with looks takes a back seat to how you connect with the girl and what she's willing to do for you.

Despite having limited English, she put in a lot of effort and it was a great session.

So if you want my answer: good enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks cloud, I don't mind a heavily make up girl anyway, I already made a booking for her tomorrow, have you tried aika?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not yet but she is high up my priority list.

Too many girls around, what a time to be alive