Thread: Damn, AVOID this Shi*t Lady!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Damn, AVOID this Shi*t Lady!!!!!

damn, i try her last night,her name call Kikiko
    on the ads said she was 22, Japanese girl,mother father she 50++++!!!!and she was Chinese?!
    then i want to leave, she said give me special price 100 for 30mins, then try half hours,
    damn rude and sh*t, massage just 1mins then start, just want me hurry up, around 10mins, want me leave
    and she said another client coming soon,
    she got different ads, different fake photo and same phone number.
    sigh...wasted my money, and i never get back to her,
    hope bro be careful this ugly old lady!!

http://brisbane.backpage.com/FemaleE...iform/10689934
    http://brisbane.backpage.com/FemaleE...-body/11137193
    http://brisbane.backpage.com/FemaleE...itomi/10690940
    http://brisbane.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-cup/10572550

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So why did you stay? If you walk then they will eventually get the message, you stay and they will continue to deceive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been guilty of the same thing in the past. You drive to the place telling yourself if it's not the chick in the photo I'm walking for sure! You knock, an old boiler answers, your head says no, but your other head has a different take on it. And that is why there's a market for these fakes. Cause we hot blooded males too often think with the wrong head.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    So why did you stay? If you walk then they will eventually get the message, you stay and they will continue to deceive.
    I actually don't think they will ever get the message, even if they have no customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    I actually don't think they will ever get the message, even if they have no customers.
    At least there a chance if they didn't make any money, they certainly won't if they keep getting paid...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    At least there a chance if they didn't make any money, they certainly won't if they keep getting paid...
    True That

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's tricky, some of those old ladies give really great service, I guess OP was horny and decided to take a punt ... but ended up taking one for the team.
    Thanks for the warning mate, what a shame

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ive had so many ladies say they are japenese,only to find they are chinese!!! but thank god i always walk if not the advertised goods!!!even had a chinese say they were filipina!!! and you can not fake that !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=jackson925_1970;819192]damn, i try her last night,her name call Kikiko
    on the ads said she was 22, Japanese girl,mother father she 50++++!!!!and she was Chinese?!

Thanks mate you are doing us all a favour with this post ... I do likewise when I can.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a similar one operating at North Lakes ... wombat or possum court.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I walked from that one at North Lakes. Old and hideously ugly. I agree with DirtySanchez, if you front up and they are ugly you should walk. If more of us did so they certainly would get the message that they are not up to scratch. Wouldn't stop them advertizing unless everyone walked (which of course won't happen) but if you walk you save having to spend for a bad experience. Fake photos have always been a problem and that problem is getting worse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It seems as though most are Asians for some reason.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    There is a similar one operating at North Lakes ... wombat or possum court.
    Haha I read this as wombat or possum cunt and burst out laughing. Sounds about right though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

i feel your pain bro 😕

This has happened to me twice when I was starting out. Haha! I found a number on Locanto and supposed to be a young fox Korean...get there and of course chinese broad nice body (to look at) turns out shes the grumpiest bitch this side of asia. Hard rubber tits (yuk) and she lit up a ciggy about half hour into it. I rang her boss from the house and next thing the cutest tiniest little bodyguard shows up to protect her lol goodtimes! I walked passed him and told him "dont bother mate shes a starfish!" Lol...
    The other one was in a Kangaroo Point hotel again organised through Locanto. I get up to the floor and get waved into a room by a woman half hidden behind a door. Korean she reckons, couldve been a Nana! She gave me this god awful massage and I demanded half my money back and got it! then I left via the stairs. 5 mins later I got a sms from the Locanto number asking where the fuck am I??? I reckon the old broad was jumping the cue on another chick lol.