Thread: Mika - Japanese girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mika - Japanese girl

Summer told me she got a Japanese girl in the shop, and wanted me to try it out.

Mika is a about the same height as Summer, D-cup, and cute face. We started off Part I........for 2 minutes, and when my hands could not stop, she whispered saying "You want to play first?". "YES".

As usual, I would not go details into Part 2, but she said she came 3 times

The shop has new rooms downstairs, nice color wall, enclosed rooms, with shower. I prefer the rooms downstairs since it provides more privacy.

mika???

Bro it seems like your review costed the poor girl her job. I have not seen this name on roster since your review. Or the name has been changed to avoid un wanted attraction. Did you saw her again?

Banned
    Is Mika a real deal Japanese?

This shop has in the past been guilty of false advertising. I went to see Polly a while ago which is listed as being Korean but clearly she is Thai, or if not Thai she is 100% not Korean and something else.

Don't see the point this tactic.

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    She sounds a bit like the Japanese Mia I saw recently, though Mia was taller than Summer, and boobs Cs not Ds.
    Ok, probably a different girl, but same MO - moved from massage very quickly to a bit of mutual pleasure. No complaints at all!