Bibi is nice girl

Person's Name :Bibi
    Establishment : 7 Cowper st Granville
    Date of Visit : 03/03/2016
    Contact Details 9637-7922.SMS:0426629688
    Hours of Business : 10am-2am. Friday and Saturday to 4am
    Rates : $90 for 30 minutes Full service
    Size/shape : Busty D Cup soft.Size 6.165cm
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong / China?
    Services Provided : Massage service/FS, BBJ. Kisses

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
    I went to 7 Cowper st . I came few times already. I'm be come regular here. I like quite and not the big shops. When I came in. All the girls busy. the reception Helen (I ask her name)nice talking to me..I sat not long. Two girls came out the room. ...wear very sexy. The girl introduction names and say hello.... Nice and beautiful girls.I like small girl. I pick Bibi.
    Bibi she has a sexy body. Pretty face.sweet slime.Snow white smooth skin.

We went to room 3. I quickly took off her clothes and my clothes. Bibi go to showed. I can see her nice big full tits and big round bums.sexy body. I'm very hot now. I'm sure I will have good fuck this time...Bibi start some good massage me.I lay her down on the bed as I crouch between her legs and lean forward to kiss her and suck gently on those beautiful tits of hers. I start massaging her pussy.I don't want waste my time. I'm quickly...lay down in bed bibi gave me some CBJ. 69.My dick got hard quicker and big. I could not wait and went on top of her and started the attack. Bibi were very hot and hot. And all wet her pussy.I fuck her about 10 min., Bibi her breathings got very heavy but short. Her pussy very tight. her hands wrapped around my body very tightly.we changed many positions and I kept heavy poundings on her pussy. I used up all my energy to fuck her..... mish...doggy is also nice.....I was tired,

We had a short rest bibi give me massage. After massage me. Happy! Come back see Bibi . Yes I will.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have pretty girls
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews