Thread: Jessica with perfect Marie Antoinette breasts

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

Jessica with perfect Marie Antoinette breasts

Dragged this jaded body into Pyrmont for some overdue attention and got to sample Summer's new downstairs fitout - 3 new rooms with floor to ceiling walls, two of them leading to a shared bathroom. This is a big enhancement for Summerville - the basement leads directly from the rear entrace in Little Mount Street, and the extra sound containment is a plus when the moment arrives!

Jessica works exclusively at Summerville and tells me she is trained by Summer. This explains a lot about the consistency of service here - I've never had a bad massage with Summer's girls. Jessica's massage was excellent - not only adequately strong, but methodical and professional (except for the part where she takes her panties off and drips oil down the shaft of my pecker). Also, she pulled a few tricks out of the bag that added to the enjoyment.

Her breasts? Like the classic champagne glass shape - just the right size for her petite body and just heavenly to watch.

Would I see her again? Absolutely.

Thanks for sharing HL,

Just on the title , I thought the shape of classic champagne glass was modelled on Napoleon's first wife Josephine's breasts ?