Thread: Price drop ???

Senior Member(無間使者)

Red face Price drop ???

Hey gents.

A number of ladies have appeared on backpage ... and all $100 for half an hour - full service ...

... a good trend ?

http://brisbane.backpage.com/FemaleE...-to-me/6969836

A few others around the same day as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the fly in fly out operators who can't read much English will just use someone else's profile/ad that looks popular and not change the price or what it offers. They may change the pictures.

I wonder if you could flood backpage and co with cheap and cheerful fake ads with some hint to us punters it's fake and get the real operators to drop their prices to meet it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's a great idea. Although only we here would know.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Easy coding

Quote Originally Posted by domo View Post
    Most of the fly in fly out operators who can't read much English will just use someone else's profile/ad that looks popular and not change the price or what it offers. They may change the pictures.

I wonder if you could flood backpage and co with cheap and cheerful fake ads with some hint to us punters it's fake and get the real operators to drop their prices to meet it
    Easy way to code it would be via a spelling mistake and a phone number ending in 555.

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar

flood backpage

Quote Originally Posted by domo View Post

I also think this is a wonderful idea to flood backpage with fake adds to see if other pimps will drop prices to match

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here is an example of what I mean ... might be fake but who knows?

http://brisbane.backpage.com/FemaleE...-here/14124682

Senior Member(無間使者)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Experienced punters would realize that's a 40+ hag trying to recapture her (or someone else') youth. Maybe post pics of a non glamourous but not ugly good next door type would work better. Something of the typical bad photography in most selfies online and not glamourous playboy model photography all the fakes use.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nah, it's the "spam email" tactic. That's the first filter to weed out what they consider to be "time wasters". Players who are likely to back out will see the photos for fakes, and won't bother calling - newbies who don't know any better will just get excited, and will probably figure "well it's not the girl in the photos, but I might as well", thus the hag gets her money without having to be called out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by downeyundero View Post
    Nah, it's the "spam email" tactic. That's the first filter to weed out what they consider to be "time wasters". Players who are likely to back out will see the photos for fakes, and won't bother calling - newbies who don't know any better will just get excited, and will probably figure "well it's not the girl in the photos, but I might as well", thus the hag gets her money without having to be called out.
    Yeah but very few men will stay ... most walk once they see the age of the woman .... I really don't see any point in false advertising.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen this lady?

http://brisbane.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-40dd/6969836

... another one for an hour - $100 .... quite a few listed like this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    Anyone seen this lady?

http://brisbane.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-40dd/6969836

... another one for an hour - $100 .... quite a few listed like this.
    Fuck me those are some tits! Likely bolt ons tho but im sold

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by icanfly View Post
    Fuck me those are some tits! Likely bolt ons tho but im sold
    Good ... let me know if she is the real deal ... I was thinking of indulging myself... even just for $55 !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    Good ... let me know if she is the real deal ... I was thinking of indulging myself... even just for $55 !
    Have just returned was ok will review in after report