Thread: Heads up: she won't do nude massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Heads up: she won't do nude massage

Was trawling last night for a private massage lady that will do nude, body slide, touching etc. Had no luck as the ones that looked good did not answer phone.

Anyhoo I did get on to this one and didn't go because I talked to her and she only does massage and hand relief clothed it would seem.

http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_...ELAXATION.html

Her ad has no info of services provided so I rang and asked if the massage is nude etc and she got cranky saying if I want nude bodyslide etc call someone else.

But sorry love dont get cranky with me if you don't offer that service you should specify in your ad. I'm sure im not the first person to ask.

I figure she hopes guys will turn up assuming she does or maybe if they call and find out no they still might go anyway.

So I thought I would call her out and let you know if you want nude bodyslide massage with touching don't bother with this girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well Icanfly she does actually provide what you were seeking and also full service.

Only been once. Was pleasant enough but haven't returned.

She is very careful it appears.

Has another job fulltime when I booked 18 months ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol who the hell would pay her $120/hr for clothes massage and handjob?? She must be delusional

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
    lol who the hell would pay her $120/hr for clothes massage and handjob?? She must be delusional
    Half the shop punters on here?

Shop rates are $60-$75 with extra being $40-$50 standard means almost every shop punter is paying minimum of $100 for that service. Of course if you are only comparing private MLs then the minimum rate is about $120 for nude massage and finish, but there are a few who are more expensive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wally2 View Post
    Well Icanfly she does actually provide what you were seeking and also full service.

Only been once. Was pleasant enough but haven't returned.

She is very careful it appears.

Has another job fulltime when I booked 18 months ago.
    I don't know what she's got to be careful about? Does she not advertise she can do nude and only do it if she feels up to it on the day then? But if you ring amd ask its a no. If I wanted that sort of try your luck service I would just go to a shop :P

I thought it was a fair enough question to ask its my money I want to know what I'm spending it on so I didn't appreciate her rude response

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah well such is life.

Maybe she just had a bad day or gets stuffed around with timewasters that many advertisers ask punters not to be.

Agree though when it's your money it's a fair to ask what you get for service.

I guess she missed a pay by being rude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes girls may not want to do certain things based on a whole variety of reasons. Could be that they aren't in the mood, could be that there is no connection (not comfortable), could be that time of the month, could even be that we may unfortunately remind them of someone else they may want to forget. Seeing how "extras" are just that - extra, they really aren't obliged.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gitl View Post
    Sometimes girls may not want to do certain things based on a whole variety of reasons. Could be that they aren't in the mood, could be that there is no connection (not comfortable), could be that time of the month, could even be that we may unfortunately remind them of someone else they may want to forget. Seeing how "extras" are just that - extra, they really aren't obliged.
    Thats fair enough for some of the reasons but for the others she hadnt even seen me yet but... if that is her normal service and shes not feeling up for it doing it that day she shouldn't be taking bookings and should have told me told sorry I am booked today so shes only done herself a dis service but setting the expectation to me of what she will and wont do and causing me to come here and pre warn you all lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen her twice outstanding top shelf she was naked and so was I, she's a little cheeky nothing special but I found her okay.

i've found that many MLs don't normally like discussing their services on the phone unless they already volunteer the info. it is a pain in the arse because it's best that everyone is on the same page before you get there. no point wasting everyone's time and the punter's money if they aren't providing what you're after. I remember one ML in particular who I asked about body-slides and I got told I was just a dirty man and should try elsewhere. i booked her a few months later and didn't ask about the body-slide this time. i was very impressed & started seeing her regularly and was offered the bodyslide, lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dean69 View Post
    I've seen her twice outstanding top shelf she was naked and so was I, she's a little cheeky nothing special but I found her okay.
    Not to point the finger at anyone but i think we are lacking in private reviews. There's no harm in talking about private ML because their service is legal. I am guessing because non fake ones are who give what you pay for are in such short supply we are too scared to give them up in case they get too popular and unbookable.

Tis a shame really it should be the customer is always right and they should dictate how well these girls perform and should not allow fakes and liars but it doesn't. By not speaking up enough here we are allowing too many pork chops and fakies run the industry. I wish for a world where there is a plentiful supply of good private mls and you actually get what you pay for and what us advertised. I spent the good part of a few hours trying to find an ad that looked believable with no guidance on reviews if any of them were worth spending money on and too scared to even try calling some of the questionable ads. I reckon there's a market for girls to just advertise here and keep the knowledge contained. I'm sure once they get good reviews they would have more than enough business generated from here /rant

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Looks like a nice pair of Ds. How is the rest of her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you want thai, nude, body slide and touching
    Try Pinky, I was there 2 weeks agao. $150 for the hour with a double shot

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRub...-model/7806479

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or sexy little Lucy There are plenty out there!

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRub...i-girl/7254748

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Marvel View Post
    If you want thai, nude, body slide and touching
    Try Pinky, I was there 2 weeks agao. $150 for the hour with a double shot

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRub...-model/7806479
    Thanks she was on my radar before but her as states no touching thats a deal breaker for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Touch anywhere except her vag.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I touched it twice very nice.