Thread: Lisa

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lisa

Hi All

As I can see no bros have review her so I took one for the team and this is what you are missing.

First time visited to this place on Friday evening (no regrets and worth the travel for me). As I usually go to the sister branch near central. As it is more convenient for me since I work in the city. I had my eye set on Tarah (Thai girl) so I rang up to make a booking. I was informed by mamasan, Tarah was fully booked all day WOW she must be very good and dam you lucky bros!!!. Anyhow I went there the place was very nice, clean and welcoming.
    I chose to see Lisa from Thai my second option for 45min.I usually go for 1 hour but I had to meet people after (next time definitely will be). I liked how all the cost was paid upfront so no awkward hinting later on. As I followed Lisa upstairs to the room seeing that tight ASS already made me excited.
    When I got to the room I was very impressed to see how clean and spacious it was. There was also a shower which I could use before and after my stay. It also had a mirror on the front and side so I wasn’t missing any view while I was on my front. Not sure if this was same as other the rooms.
    Lisa is a new girl only been there a few weeks. But I can tell she will be up the top with Tarah in no time. She has an hour glass figure very nice enhance C Cup and firm ass. One of my new favorite gems now, after seeing her she had given me the afterglow. I felt very comfortable with her, she is easy to talk to and very friendly like the girl next door. So there was no awkward silence. It has been a long time since I had a good conversation with a ML. As most are like a business transaction.

Lisa’s massage was Thai style using the elbow and knees felt very good and relaxing.
    Part2 was B2b with Talcum powder which was a new experience for me. Don’t know what other bros though about it.

The overall experience was amazing with Lisa I just didn’t want to leave.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. Who do you think is prettier, Tarah or Lisa?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never seen tarah, so I can't compare

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    I never seen trash, so I can't compare
    Trash? Ouch! That's harsh! Auto correct fail? Haha.
    I haven't seen Lisa but let me say tarah is hot. Wish she was a fs girl.!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow seriously?! This girl must be the most popular girl in 227!!

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Wow seriously?! This girl must be the most popular girl in 227!!
    She is our legend girl~ You should come to visit
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I definitely will now!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    May need to viisit this week.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for visiting Lisa ~ she working on Wed, Thu & Fri

227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999