Name: Queeni

Establishment : 7 Cowper St, Granville

Date of Visit : 2/2/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : CONTACT | 7 Cowper

Hours of Business : 10.00 am until late

Rates : $90/130/160. 30/45/60 minutes. I went for the 45 minutes.

Size/shape : slim. Some tone. Nice C breasts with responsive nipples. Natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : From Hong Kong. I was told

Services Provided : Lip Kissing, full body cat bath. BBBJ with lots of shaft and sack work. FS. Kitty touching but no DATY. Spanish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Let me start by saying that Cowper St are asking for reviews and are offering a discount for 30 minute sessions. I went for 45 so I could be neutral with my opinion. There desire for reviews re-sparked my interest in this place and I was in the area.

My experience/comments: was on my way to Parramatta and then Sydney for work. I decided to give 7 Cowper a go. Have been looking at the website for a while and the new format of the site and the gallery on Aus99 certainly looked good. I texted beforehand and it was suggested that I see Queeni. The next day I made the appointment

I talked with the receptionist, Candy, and told her I would be there at a certain time. I was 20 minutes early but was shown to a room and was told Queeni will be 10 minutes. My booking was on time and I was not stuffed around.

From what I can remember. The premises had been burnt years ago and had a lot of fire damage. This has been fixed. The house has private parking at the rear but is in a busy street during week days. It would be quieter on weekends as it is in a small industrial area. The property is old and could do with some refurbishment. The room I had was large and clean. The shower was good and had plenty of hot water.

Queeni came into the room and we cuddled, kissed and I had a shower. Queeni is very pretty and has a great smile. Her English is not bad and we managed to talk semi- freely. I am always nervous at the first meeting but she made me feel at ease. She is slim and has lovely natural breasts with largish and erect nipples

She directed me to the bed and we continued to cuddle and kiss. She then proceeded to give me a whole body cat bath. I can take or leave a cat bath but hers was not sloppy or slurpy and was quite enjoyable. There was some FOAM but once I started to hold her and suck, and lick, her nipples the moans changed. As I rubbed my leg up and down her pussy the sounds got deeper, and slower. She was quite wet.

After this, Queeni then started to rub her body and breasts all over my shaft and started some Spanish. She also would shake her ample breasts against the old fella. She then started to lick around my groin and shaft and sack. This went for a while until she started a nice BBBJ. Ther was no teeth and she was quite furious. I had to ask her to slow down. Before the BBBJ she did wash the meat and two veg with some mouthwash. Some would say the mouthwash before the MOUTHWASH. She was very sanitary with her practice. Probably a good thing as you can be sure that all is clean and well.

I decided to lay Queeni down and play with her kitty. Before I could she made we wear a condom on two of my fingers and then allowed me to touch her. She was quite responsive and seemed to enjoy the attention given to her. She suddenly asks me to fuck. I didn't even think about this question and simply nodded. She hopped on cowgirl and I was able to look at her and feel those nice breasts. It was a real turn on to look at her and see that she seemed to be enjoying herself as well.

We then went through several positions and seemed to build up a nice rhythm. I decided to speed up and and let go. Queeni did not stop and kept me going until she seemed to suddenly tense and then relax. She has great muscle control and I could feel her squeezing and releasing my cock during our time together. I still had some time left and she walked on my back to give me a massage and then rubs me down nicely.
I get showered and we cuddle and kiss an I go.

Queeni is very similar to her photos on the website. She is slim and medium height. Nice breasts and a cute bum that looks good when you are doing Doggy. I will be going back